Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AP Trading] I'm Elyos, you're Asmo on Zekiel

Discussion on [AP Trading] I'm Elyos, you're Asmo on Zekiel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AP Trading] I'm Elyos, you're Asmo on Zekiel

I've got 3 level 50's (working to 55) Elyos, I'm looking to do some ap trading on at least one of these, 2 if possible. What we'd do is rift, meet up, lay down kisks, and then take turns killing each other over and over for ~10k/day. I don't want to do too much because I want to remain somewhat subtle, but we can do more if you insist

Hit me up! We can add each other on xfire or steam or something to coordinate times! (I live on the US west coast, but I'm available a lot, so anything works for me!)

-NTFW
Old 06/09/2011, 20:55   #2

Just realized this might need to be moved to the Sales/Trading forum... My bad...
Old 06/09/2011, 21:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#moved
Old 06/14/2011, 20:27   #4

Bump! Anybody interested?! I've now got 3x level 55's to trade with!!