Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VK Eternal wow account

Discussion on VK Eternal wow account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VK Eternal wow account

hallo leute ich bitte euch hier einen guten privat server account an undzwar für diesen server [url=http://eternal-wow.com/]Eternal-Wow! • Instant 80 PvP & Blizzlike WoW Private Server auf dem realm Remorse

Für weiter fragen wie z.B. EQ oder etwas anderes bin ich immer für euch da
Ich nehme nur Paysafecard start 10€

Bild: http://img121.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot050111161036.jpg/
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Eternal-Sin!!!!
03/17/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi to all….I play on Eternal-Sin Server (high rate) and want you to help me little. I want you say to me anythink bug or how to use walker and what version of walker should I have… Server web site: Eternal Sin Gaming My English sucks i know:D sorry!!!!:D
WTS BFD Eternal 12X
11/05/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Want to sell A & S items on BFD Eternal DB +3 focus AS + CD 3 TTS sets 4 Maj light sets 2 DC robe sets DC heavy set Tallum heavy set
Help please ^^' L2-Eternal
05/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hey everybody, i've been playing on l2-eternal server, and i would like to use l2walker since the only way to make adena in this server is when we change to the 3rd class we receive 1kkk adena.. so.. i would like to have l2walker so i can box cause my pc is kinda low ^^ and it would be nice to log like 4 chars at same time and i would lvl with my main char. Server: Eternal - Lineage II Private Server It uses bake ice, anyone can help me please? Thanks
Eternal Sin's New IP?
08/01/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know what the new eternal sin server's ip address is since I believed they changed it and i cant seem to decrypt the l2.ini to get the ip to use for walker :(