Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GAMEZ AION Siel Account FULL ABG!!!

Discussion on WTS GAMEZ AION Siel Account FULL ABG!!! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GAMEZ AION Siel Account FULL ABG!!!

ok so this account on siel server with 5 chars all 55lvl what is on the account?

[also ill give another account to buyer with 5-7k of EACH POTIONS,SCROLLS,BALAUR FOOD]

ARMOR:Full ABG Plate SET+15 that remodeled to Stormwings Plate set RARE!! this remodel cost 10k credits and ABG Helmet remodeled to Witch Hat also RARE!

Jewerly:ABG crit necklace...2 ABG crit Earnings....2 EAT Rings...the belt is also EAT

Weapon: [Stormwings Spear]<-- RARE Fused With EAT Spear

Misc:1k GOLD MEDALS.....like 3-4k of each scrolls for fighters not magic 2-4k of each Balaur food 2k Major Recovery Serum and 2k Major Life Serum
and like 10kkk kinah

Godstones:Bollvigs Love 1x....Khrudgelmir's Silence 1x....Kaisinel's Fantasy 1x
the godstone Kaisinel's Fantasy is RARE

Notice that all this RARE items NOT DROPED only on christmas shop and for SPECIAL DONATES that are very expensive belive me and CARL the C.E.O dosen't accept this SPECIAL DONATES FROM EVRYONE only from people that donate alot

this account worth of 350$ also this account has 610 credits

i want 40$ for this account i dont play aion anymore bcuz im in army i got no time left for games PAYPAL ONLY!!!!!

this is how the items looks like

Armor

HAT notice the hat is black color not like in the picture

SPEAR
Old 03/26/2011, 11:43   #2

bumppppppppppppppp
Old 03/28/2011, 00:47   #3

todays bump
Old 03/29/2011, 18:13   #4