Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>>ABG In Gamezaion!![Cebu,Philippines Buyers ONLY]

Discussion on WTS>>ABG In Gamezaion!![Cebu,Philippines Buyers ONLY] within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS>>ABG In Gamezaion!![Cebu,Philippines Buyers ONLY]

<<<WTS>>>

ABG Plate Set+15

ABG Earings 2pcs ABG Rings 2pcs

ABG Necklace

and ABG Helm

For your offers please add me in facebook or email me in Gmail.....

Old 02/28/2011, 16:32   #2

bump....
Old 02/28/2011, 16:32   #3

bump price....offer as you can..!!

Tags
abg gamezaion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold Bot Buyers ???
04/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi just look this screenshoot, i think silkroad have bot for buying items look my screenshoot you can see the bot buy elixir at reason of 2 item per second... http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2421/elixirq.jp gand on the second screen u can see another bot and make same thing.http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7594/elix ir1.jpg someone have already see that.
SCAM DB BUYERS!
12/28/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
hello scammers. You must have read some advertisments in conquer like " Trading of ingame accounts is ilegal and might result in the instant ban of the accounts involved... blah blah blah. Find a db buyer who's looking for an account. Show him a nice character lvl 120 + or higher.he offers you dbs. Accept. Most of these db buyers will not ask you for full info,only acc and pass. wait till they put some nice items on it then take back. If they mail tq to get their account back,they will get...
MMO Guider - BUYERS BEWARE
11/01/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Apparently this works for SOME people. Those of you that it doesn't work for.. start looking into AionSZ or something else that's worth the money. Don't expect any support. You'll just be told to wait and be patient. DON'T COMPLAIN! Tim, one of the mods on the site, must have a vaginal bleed. He will ban you for mentioning any other bot or complaining about theirs. $25 bucks out the window. Unfortunately for them, they have no idea who they just pissed off. We'll see who comes out on top. =) ...
Will dil buyers be banned?
09/19/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Afther new pach will dil buyers be banned or loose the gold they bough? Couse i buyed some and im afraid what will happen afther pach.
WTF??? silk buyers banned?
11/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies
hey. i just went to silkroad forum. and i saw some ppls complaining that charged silks and got banned? does it really happen? i want to know because if it is so then i'll quit botting. really.