Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help configuring server

Discussion on Need help configuring server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help configuring server

Hello.
I managed to get an Aion server going and now I need help making final configs.
pls help.
what I know:
I have the client(2.1.0.1) and inside the client I have set up correctly start.bat
I have the server files( novo's easy aionemulator repack for 2.1.0.1)
I configured the server and it works...i can start it then start aion and play....everything works except lvl 9 flying quest(need help here).
what I don't know:

how do i make it public?...i want other people in my dorm to be able to connect through lan....we have blocked ports we can only play inside the dorm so to speak...that's why I am making this server.
do I set something up to the server also or just the start.bat in client?

how can I edit web page?....i know this is noobish but i set the rates to 1-5-5 and page sais 1-1-1
and lastly how do I set the page up so that people who connect to the page on lan() can use download link and download the client so i don't have to run around with a stick everytime someone want's to take the client.

also some hardware questions: what king of hardware does it need for say 30 players using ""novo's easy aionemulator repack for 2.1.0.1""
I have a laptop with 2 GH dual core and 2GB mem running w7 x64 and when i start both the server and the client if I alt tab and open a firefox window to search something(aion armory) windows pops up a message saying system is low on memory and suggests closing java aplication(server) but i just choose no and it doesn't mind....if there would be 4 players on the server i run out of memory?....
Thx in advance for answers and pls no flaming i know I am noob but the cause is nobble.
Old 01/08/2011, 16:25   #2

You are using Demolition Aion-Web 2.2.
Change the rates in the \libs\config.php

lvl 9 flying quest = you mus relog and the wuest is finished.

laptop with 2 GH dual core and 2GB mem = give it up...you can't host and play yourself with this low hardware.
Old 01/08/2011, 18:13   #3

thx for your answers....and i have more questions:
how do i make it so that people can download the game from my pc through lan using link on website?
in server config if i set this like this:
# Enable 2nd class change simple mode
# Default: false
gameserver.enable.simple.2ndclass = false
will there be a quest or does that quest not work and that's why this config option exists?
How do I change player rank?.....when I set rates there are 3 types of rates:
regular player
premium player
vip player
how do i make someone a vip player or a premium player?....i looked at gm commands but there is no such thing...only making them gm.
Old 01/08/2011, 19:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryuZ View Post
thx for your answers....and i have more questions:
how do i make it so that people can download the game from my pc through lan using link on website?
in server config if i set this like this:
# Enable 2nd class change simple mode
# Default: false
gameserver.enable.simple.2ndclass = false
will there be a quest or does that quest not work and that's why this config option exists?
How do I change player rank?.....when I set rates there are 3 types of rates:
regular player
premium player
vip player
how do i make someone a vip player or a premium player?....i looked at gm commands but there is no such thing...only making them gm.

Here is not the right place for this questions. Go on
Old 01/09/2011, 01:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbforce View Post
Here is not the right place for this questions. Go on
great site....a lot of interesting stuff but i'm using novo's easy emulator repack not aion core....i think the repack uses aion engine.