Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xsjado-Aion [Enchanting, Summoning, Custom Instances, it all works]

Discussion on Xsjado-Aion [Enchanting, Summoning, Custom Instances, it all works] within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xsjado-Aion [Enchanting, Summoning, Custom Instances, it all works]

I'm here on behalf of Xsjado-Aion. A new Aion high-rates Private server. Everything on our server works including summons, enchanting, instances, (some custom instances too.) Still working on remodeling as are all servers but it will come in due time.

We are a new, up-and-coming private Aion server with a full team dedicated to the needs of our players. We have developers fixing broken skills and glitches round the clock, and little by little working to fix quests. Our active body of GM's are constantly looking to broaden our base, and make your overall game-play that much more exciting.

Xsjado-Aion plans to expand greatly over the next several months to include multiple servers enabling round the clock active play.

Join now and become one of the few players who can say "I was there at the beginning!"

NEW CONTEST!!!

We're having a server-wide contest starting this weekend (hopefully) To celebrate our own "expansion" patch. We're increasing the level cap to 60, with correct stat increases. Also adding gear for levels 51-60. Possibly new instances as well. (Not just custom but new instances all together.)

The Rules:
•Each player must start a new character no earlier then the date the contest started. (We WILL check this and anybody posting results for a char created before this will be disqualified from the contest)

•You MUST post a screenshot of your character at level 60 on the forums under the contest section. Otherwise your char will not be accepted as a winner.

•You ARE allowed to use a premium account during the contest. If somebody donated to the server, that doesn't mean they are excluded from event's and contest's just because they have higher rates. Although, if petitioned we will remove premium rates for the duration of the contest.

•NO POWER LEVELING! No exceptions, if you are caught being power leveled by a higher level character (7-10 levels over your level) , you will be disqualified.

•NO Dual Boxing. If you want a party to level up, find somebody your level and group together. If you are caught dual boxing your char with macros or w.e. You will be disqualified from the contest and will receive a 48 hour ban.

•Follow the normal server rules along with these rules, and enjoy the contest.

1: Grand Prize Winner

2: 2nd Place winners

3: 3rd Place Winner

and 250 winners

Grand Prize:
The grand prize winner will receive: Level 60 Fabled Epic set, (this includes a full set of level 60 Fabled Epic gear [6 slot] and a level 60 Fabled Epic weapon [6 slot])

2nd Place Prize's:
These winners will receive: Level 60 Fabled set, (this includes a full set of level 60 Fabled gear [4 slot] and a level 60 Fabled weapon [4 slot])

3rd Place Prize Winners:
These winners will receive: Level 60 Heroic set, (this includes a full set of level 60 Heroic gear [3 slot] and a level 60 Heroic weapon [3 slot])

Common Prize's:
250 people will receive level 60 Heroic Weapons. [3 slot]

Rates:
exp: 125x
group exp: 120x
drops: 10x
kinah: 65x
ap: 10x

Premium accounts double all rates

We have custom instances with custom drops, we suggest 4-5 people for the lowest level one which is a custom firetemple. It's meant for levels 30-40. Then for the next we suggest 7-10 people and it's meant for levels 40-50. There is also an elite instance which is meant for players level 45-50 who want top-end gear without donating (we know not everybody can, most people are on private servers because they can't afford retail to begin with.) We suggest 10-15 people for that instance. Of course these can all be done with only 2-3 people but if you plan on killing any of the bosses... well lets say the examples I just gave you are what you'll want to stick by.

We also have elite bosses in every instance that are meant for players level 45-50 who want some mid-top end gear. Each elite boss in the customs (not including the elite instance) are guarded by 2 hero level bosses. They range from level 47 at the lowest boss to 50 at the highest. After you kill them you must kill the legendary boss for your sweet drops. Keep in mind, the hardest legendary boss in the elite instance has the nicest drops in the game, and you'll want a good party to get that done.

If you don't want to join us. At least help us out and give us a vote. Just fill in the capitcha and hit vote. Also, if you're interested in joining us.

Thank's for reading and we hope to see you on the server!

P.s - we're looking for a few good men. We need one or two java devs and some GS's (GM assistants) If you're interested let me know on msn. or add me on xfire: heyyyeahhbyee

Edit: 4/29/10

For anybody interested, we're releasing our new launcher that will auto-patch for you tonight and you can make an account in-game. So you really don't have to do much to get started! We'll be releasing tons of new custom content soon including more custom instances, increased enchant cap (+35 for epic and mystic gear,) Possibly some custom gear itself, including armor, weapons, and possibly newer manastones as well as increasing our level cap from 50 - 60 to appreciate the custom gear for level 60 players.

Edit: 4/29/10

Still working on the auto patcher but the new launcher is out now, you can download it on our site.
Old 04/26/2010, 00:29   #2

My friend told me to try this server out. Said he played on it for a few minutes and it seemed pretty ok. Do summon's skills work?
Old 04/26/2010, 01:38   #3

Most of the summon's skills work yeah.
Old 04/26/2010, 04:44   #4

the first summon skill spirit thunderbolt claw doesnt work. Its just this skill or every summon skill?
Old 04/26/2010, 21:01   #5

There's a few we're still working on but the majority of them are working. We're doing as much as we can haha
Old 04/26/2010, 21:51   #6

Do you do your own updates as well as Aion Unique ones, or are you just always waiting for AU? The only personal update I've heard from you guys is your instance, which is particularly easy.. (Just a spawn command in an empty instance - Which can be emptied easily). Anything else out of the ordinary to attract people?
Old 04/27/2010, 02:23   #7

We update through AU once a night just to keep up with whatever they do but stuff we want done we do on our own. Enchanting we had finished a few days before AU released it. As of right now we're working on quests, skills, etc. all on our own.
Old 04/29/2010, 08:54   #8

For anybody interested, we're releasing our new launcher that will auto-patch for you tonight and you can make an account in-game. So you really don't have to do much to get started! We'll be releasing tons of new custom content soon including more custom instances, increased enchant cap (+35 for epic and mystic gear,) Possibly some custom gear itself, including armor, weapons, and possibly newer manastones as well as increasing our level cap from 50 - 60 to appreciate the custom gear for level 60 players.
Old 04/29/2010, 14:48   #9

you forgot to enable //givemissingskills
i missed a lot of passives while leveling because i skipped levels
Old 04/29/2010, 20:07   #10

Haha? Skills aren't auto-learn. At least they shouldn't be. The kinah rate is high enough that you can buy them easily anyways. But we don't have //givemissingskills because you need to buy your skills :P
Old 04/30/2010, 02:21   #11

New contest, hope to see tons of you there.
Old 05/03/2010, 19:43   #12

have problem with luncher 70% he say kann restrukt files and nothing hapens

launcher dont work update not komplet make update to 70% than make erro and nuthoig hapens plz help
Old 05/03/2010, 19:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertnf View Post
launcher dont work update not komplet make update to 70% than make erro and nuthoig hapens plz help
The site says: [Please note our DNS servers are currently being changed, and this may bring problems for the next 24-48 hours on our site and patcher. Sorry for the inconvenience.]
Old 05/03/2010, 20:07   #14

hier link off my problem <-pic
Old 05/08/2010, 06:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertnf View Post
hier link off my problem <-pic
Looking at that error there are 2 things you can do to fix it.

1) Delete your old bin32 folder
2) open task manager and under the "processes" tab end anything that says "bin.exe" and "data.exe"

After you've done both of those things, go ahead and run the patcher as an admin and it should work just fine.

~Opexx