Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Fusion [high rate]

Discussion on Aion Fusion [high rate] within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/27/2010, 05:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilchelley View Post
This is absolutely ridiculous guys, it really is. For one, everybody is treated equally. We like everybody that plays on our server, we're extremely friendly. Two, yeah we will help players kill a boss, or a monster, but we don't use our powers to do so - BECAUSE we are a small community, there is nothing wrong with what we're doing - nothing. Three, yes we made a mistake by giving out items to everybody who participated in the events(because we wanted to be fair to everyone who participated), but we're cutting back on that - we are fairly new in the Private Server world, and people DO tend to make mistakes. Four, writing a horrible review on our advertisements gets you no where. I don't know why people feel the need to flame other people's advertisements.

If the server doesn't fit your needs, it's a PERSONAL opinion. We're doing EVERYTHING we can to make our server friendly and playable. Thunder is working extremely hard on making fixes/patches - cut us a little bit of slack here.

For you to sit here and say "If you know the Aion-Fusion crew, it's the best server you can play, if not play somewhere else" is totally and completely absurd. I don't have any idea why you would write that on our advertisement. We are fair with everybody and will continue to do so.

Also, in the pictures, you do see a normal player in a Gerub costume. But he is definitely not using ANY GM POWERS. Where do you come UP with this shit, man? Seriously? You didn't post facts, you posted a huge rant. We were all having fun, WE ARE ENTITLED TO.

Lighten up a little bit, you are taking this entirely way too far.

Also, if you were one of the people who got ganked in ABYSS CORE, the person who ganked you was a fair player and was not wearing anything special, what so ever. So if you're just pissed off you got ganked..that really does make you childish.

Like I said, if you don't like the way we do things, or you don't like one of the staff members, whatever it may be, then don't play - but don't flame our advertisements with a bunch of bullshit you aren't fully aware of. It's disrespectful and uncalled for.

The spamming NEEDS to stop here and now.

Edit: Can a moderator please close this thread before anymore spamming occurs. It would be extremely appreciated.
saw none flaming in here but this thread is made to give self opinions to others to the one who are looking for a new server. its not only a side where server owner to write in and make some promo. so dont call it flame its only some suggestion for others.
btw.... maybe you work hard on keep it running but thudnerz said the servers only a few days on. in this few days you all have daóne a lot of mistakes

for example. give rewards while no players out there
choose gms give them powers and than delete them again
helpequipping some players to ecome better but forget about some who starts new.
and call you all never friednly again.....beowulf and thunderz the only ones who understands what to be part of a community.
your gm mathijs dunno what hes doing all day but creating new characters and sitting in asmodae.
your gm nanyone does events with 4 lvl 53+ asmos against
1 lvl 55 elyos and 1 52 and 2 under 50
so what to think ? its not an advantage? telling her its fail and only a kill farm event for asmo you only get an answer : I dont care my event my rules!
what chellz is doing all day dont know only know she wanted a cleric without any gm or admins powers after creating it she were lvl 55
so dont talk about stuff like fair and neutral because you dont think about those who got no contact with you and only try to play fair.
the one who you talking with allday got 55 stuff more abg stuff than events have been done and so on.
wana play the server? than get out of your powers and play like anyone else!
dont want to play like others? sit in your kitchen and cook some meal

btw why you want to close this thread so fast? i can nounce facts and more details but dont want to nounce ingame characters in here
this should only give you something to think about the way you doing
to be new in the private server section is not an excuse for doing mistakes. you should accept and try to better say NO to everything will not change you and the server´s gameplay.

So only need to say: Think about it words like this never come from somewhere in each lie is something true also think about if its right to give items as a reward which change the class-balance to only one superior class. your gms give items away that are even have been deleted on the retail server. i was not the one who was ganked by an asmo fighting a mob but i know you got an asmo sorc on server who got vaizels wisdom to cast faster and gave him an no longer exist item to cast 50% faster! so the only way to play on your server is just start a sorc wait to get an event reward(what is quite easy) and play an instant sorc. others classes got no chance against something like this no matter what class you choose.changing the class-balance after few days online crash the server no matter how long your going to be online in the future.

Also flame is a quite normal content of every mmorpg =)
but like i said its not a flame topic that are only some suggestions

so will see how it works in few days ingame
Old 09/27/2010, 07:07   #47

Cherry, you're absolutely pathetic.

Do you not have respect for other people? It's really starting to look that way.

You are not, by any means listing facts about the server. You're just ranting and raving because you were banned for spamming/flooding our forums and in-game because of ONE person you didn't like.

Infact, it's quite entertaining to me that before you were banned, you absolutely loved our server. You were dedicated, kind - only had a couple lag issues (which we took care of immediately).

Phyliss's event wasn't fair, yeah, there were a few under leveled players, but for the most part, everybody had a lot of fun. That's why we have events, doesn't matter the level, as long as people participate we're happy, that's what a community is. We reward everybody because we have such a small playerbase - granted, I agree. we shouldn't have given out such high level gear to everybody, but it wasn't to intentionally hurt players - it's because we wanted to reward everybody for participating, and being active with us. People make mistakes, everybody's entitled to them. What makes you think every server you join is going to be perfect? OBVIOUSLY THEY WON'T BE, THEIR PRIVATE SERVERS, for *** sakes - no private server is 100% perfect in any way, shape or form. If you want perfection, stop ******** and moaning and go play retail and get out of the Private Sever world completely.

As far as me not doing a good job in the community, you have no IDEA how hard I work to make sure everything is fair, and that everybody is having a good time, happy and enjoying their time here. You don't know what I do behind closed doors, and for you to even say that is beyond me.

Like I've stated before - if you don't like our server, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. What you have to say is personal opinions and we have a lot of people who would disagree with you completely. You're just ungrateful, rude and disrespectful, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad you are no longer with us, because we don't need that kind of bullshit in our community.

Take care.
Old 09/27/2010, 07:46   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilchelley View Post
Cherry, you're absolutely pathetic.

Do you not have respect for other people? It's really starting to look that way.

You are not, by any means listing facts about the server. You're just ranting and raving because you were banned for spamming/flooding our forums and in-game because of ONE person you didn't like.

Infact, it's quite entertaining to me that before you were banned, you absolutely loved our server. You were dedicated, kind - only had a couple lag issues (which we took care of immediately).

Phyliss's event wasn't fair, yeah, there were a few under leveled players, but for the most part, everybody had a lot of fun. That's why we have events, doesn't matter the level, as long as people participate we're happy, that's what a community is. We reward everybody because we have such a small playerbase - granted, I agree. we shouldn't have given out such high level gear to everybody, but it wasn't to intentionally hurt players - it's because we wanted to reward everybody for participating, and being active with us. People make mistakes, everybody's entitled to them. What makes you think every server you join is going to be perfect? OBVIOUSLY THEY WON'T BE, THEIR PRIVATE SERVERS, for god sakes - no private server is 100% perfect in any way, shape or form. If you want perfection, stop bitching and moaning and go play retail and get out of the Private Sever world completely.

As far as me not doing a good job in the community, you have no IDEA how hard I work to make sure everything is fair, and that everybody is having a good time, happy and enjoying their time here. You don't know what I do behind closed doors, and for you to even say that is beyond me.

Like I've stated before - if you don't like our server, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. What you have to say is personal opinions and we have a lot of people who would disagree with you completely. You're just ungrateful, rude and disrespectful, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad you are no longer with us, because we don't need that kind of bullshit in our community.

Take care.
sry but have to say that i was banned by asking for it
i didnt spam ingame
i asked thudner to delete my accounts of the reason i nounced above but that was not possible so the only way not to play there again was to be banned
so loook chellz now u see who flames i only gave u some suggestions but u became personal first its true when i started i liked the server thought everything is done like it should but was not so! the many poeple u mean that would disagree with mee i want to see them
we were now 5 players who left so think there are 3 maybe 4 left ( non gm/admins)
and i´ve never said that i want a perfect server O.o
but anyways there are a lot which got a bit of idea what their changing with their actions
so i dont want do get personal not my league chellz
think got everything said and hope u will accept that theres something to do different to become it more popular
so hope u get all and listen a bit because its like i said each lie got something true
not accepting it is your holy right but try that are good suggestions
but 1 thing should be said if u do what ever u do behind your closed doors and blocking suggestions against u or ur gms there will be no hope for u and ur server.
So good look with ur project and decide where to go, become popular and bring fun or become a server for u and ur 5 friends what automatically means that u can do like u did
right now i think that u didnt started a server to become a great community i think u started a server because u wanted admin accounts and cant play without. U and thudner talk something bout u got no time to play private but thudnerz most time online, sitting in pande and fighting sel or spawn him some manastones and stuff like that.banning players is easy (and im not crying my acc back) but to accept the critic on oneselve is the thing u should learn believe me got more life experience than u
The Elders got allways right kid =)

come not the respect way, i never get personal and u ever left ur room or house u would no that critic is something normal and allday given. i dont critices u as person more u as the server admin or gm or what ever and the think that u better say : leave: to people and not think about the things that are mentioned. u as admin should know that if 6 of 9 players say somethings going wrong that not the best way is to say them leave but maybe to think about what their saying. As i said it looks like its a server for u and ur 4 friends and not open for all btw how u want to handle if new one would join? u want them to lvl in core and participiate on events while others are full abg equiped? only left to say gz ur 5 friends will survive the rest will go down

btw read carefull before answering, one of the first lessons in school

so good look see u on other servers in future
Old 09/27/2010, 12:20   #49

can u give me download link here please
and thx
Old 09/27/2010, 14:20   #50

The Server doesn't exist anymore...
The topic can be closed
Old 09/27/2010, 14:20   #51

The Server doesn't exist anymore...
The topic can be closed

*edit*
sorry for doubleposting / it's kind of laggy here...
Old 09/27/2010, 14:44   #52

hey Nogu,it's me Karsh. What happened to the server? Why is it down so soon?
Old 09/27/2010, 15:11   #53

I've just sent you a pm Karsh
Old 09/27/2010, 16:01   #54

elite*gold: 23
omg i patched arround 5 hours and the server does not exist anymore fuckl you little admin **** you
Old 09/27/2010, 19:03   #55

Quote:
omg i patched arround 5 hours and the server does not exist anymore fuckl you little admin **** you
ich glaub ja dass du genervt bist aber willst dafür Bann (?) riskieren ?!

EDIT: komm zu ThunderGamer. Einer der besten Server die ich kenne. Auch High-Rate. Haben sogar eigene "Custom-Areas", wo man 2.0 sachen droppen kann ;D
Old 09/27/2010, 19:29   #56

OHH !! BURN
Old 09/28/2010, 19:35   #57

was willst du ?
ich will ihm nur helfen über seinen frust wegzukommen ^.^
Old 09/29/2010, 09:03   #58

What happen to Fusion?
Old 09/30/2010, 06:21   #59

i guess their provider went awol again....btw Verastra here...
Old 09/30/2010, 13:37   #60

Sure, close when I donate...
Good work..