Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Rebirth 1.9 - [Mid-rate] [PVP]

Discussion on Aion Rebirth 1.9 - [Mid-rate] [PVP] within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/19/2010, 18:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
I would love to join but i dont have the time...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Rebirth - 1.9.0.x support! [MID RATE] [PVP/E] [FORTRESS SOON!]
08/07/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys, would just like you to introduce you all to my new Aion server, Aion Rebirth. The creators of this server came from retail so we know exactly what’s going on! We also played private servers and we just had enough of the poor GM support and lack of events! So we decided to make our own server! The server is a mid-rate server with the following rates: 20x Exp Rate 20x Kinah Rate 20x Drop Rate 30x Quest Rate 2x Group Rate 6x Abyss Points Rate
Aion Rebirth - 1.9.0.x support! {Mid Rate}
08/01/2010 - Aion Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, would just like you to introduce you all to my new aion server, Aion Rebirth. The creators of this server came from retail so we know exactly whats going on! We also played private servers and we just had enough of the poor GM support and lack of events! So we decided to make our own server! 20% ENTIRE DONATIONS STORE UNTIL 13/08/10 The server is a mid rate server with the following rates: 20x Exp Rate 20x Kinah Rate 20x Drop Rate 30x Quest Rate
Any High rate aion servers out
12/15/2009 - Aion - 18 Replies
Well ive been really trying to look around. I was playing on enzura aion but dont know wtf there doing. Most of these pserver are a horrbile 5x or under. Private server are for people that dont wanna take time to grind all the way, and probally work. A high or med rate pvp server would be alot more funner.