Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Faith AION:70x/20x/75x/100x/35x - Newly opened Aion Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
torrent link is dead because its hosted in ncsoft, now that they have 1.9 they removed that link... i suggest you download the parts link of aion client 1.5.0.10 in our how to connect section

Old   #17

bringing up my post

Old   #18

This server sucks. All GMs are asmos. If they see an elyos that actually knows how to play the game, they immediatly ban him and dont even say why. They have banned all other elyos for different reasons and so there is 8 asmos and 3 elyos playing the whole server. This server is so pathetic.

BTW They don't support 1.9 like the OP says. I had 1.9 and it kept messing up all the time.
Old   #19

^ I see a hate post above... You wanna know why you are banned? Look at this:

Violated the ff rules:
Quote:
Do not use hacks/exploits/glitches/moded files or any type of unwanted programs such as bots or you will be warned once, and banned if caught again.

Do not exploit any bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on the forums or to a GM online. If caught abusing bugs, you will recieve a warning, if you repeat the offense TOO many times, you will be banned.

Please do not argue with GM's or Admins at any given time. Should you have a complaint, please post it in the respectable section of the forum in a civilized manner and it shall be dealt with.
Now you know? I mean what in the world are you using to see us even in a GM hide? Oh btw, all GMs are asmos? Look again... 2 ELYOS GM are here... Your not really observant mate. And another reason why we banned you? Your comrades are reporting you too... That sucks ain't it -.-

Oh and maybe your missing something but "8 asmos and 3 elyos" seems kinda off to me, cause yesterday when i'm about to log off, i saw in my search list "10 elyos and 8 asmos" it depends on the time as others are online at this hour and so on...

We support 1.9 for the 1.9 users to actually PLAY the game BUT we DO NOT RECOMMEND people to use 1.9 clients...

As for stebin, "if they see an elyos that actually knows how to play the game" - this statement is kinda off =/

I'm talking to one of your mates yesterday and he said that your weird haha XD

You don't even know what to do... Assassin's hide is not that effective anymore cause in the latest revisions, it can be cancelled if you use buffs and such... Hilarous isn't it? Can't stop laughing yesterday. I know how you hate us and I can't change that. Anyway I don't even want to bother as I stated why your banned... XD

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithaion View Post
Anyway I don't even want to bother as I stated why your banned... XD
THAT'S cute, cause seems like you spend half an hour trying to explain why.

Good luck with your sht server. You have total of 8 active people COUNTING the GMs you have.
Old   #21

nah i typed this at like 40 seconds... well, good luck too finding a server that you can hack on
Old   #22

Thanks
I find if so funny that you kissed my *** so much when you thought I was going to donate.
Old   #23

hello faith aion! this is really a kool and nice server. almost everything works fine. nice gms/staffs. they do know what they're really doing and also no mercy for cheaters.
@stebin: i once partied with stebin and we we're pvping someone and he always knows where the exact other races located. i also notice he use speedhack whenever hes farming in core at reshanta. i thought it was just asasins' skils but its not.
anyway cheaters dont belong in this kind of server. and guys cmon join us! population is growing everday! ^_^
Old   #24

this server support 1.9 client but there is no content from 1.9, max lvl is 50 and max number of players in a day is 6, 5 now cuz im leaving it. id say more but its not worth my time.
Old   #25

@hawks: thank you for playing with us!

.: NEW EVENT FOR NEW PLAYERS POSTED :.
Old   #26

Launcher = Virus
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSasuke16x View Post
Launcher = Virus
no... the launcher is detected as virus because its originally a .bat file converted into .exe ...

well, seriously though i need to make a new launcher..
Old   #28

updated the first post!
Old   #29

updated the "How to Connect" topic in the forums!