Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HIGH-RATE]LastAion Best Server 2.0 Support!

Discussion on [HIGH-RATE]LastAion Best Server 2.0 Support! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HIGH-RATE]LastAion Best Server 2.0 Support!

LastAion Private Server! High Rate!

Hi Guys I ad this Thread LastAION the server now supports version 2.0!
this means that there are many more things: D here are:

New:
- New Items (Items lvl 55: Wings, Armors, Swords etc ...)
- Maximum 55.
- New map.
- New istance.
- New Mobs.
- New Boss.

To come into play here are all the necessary information!, If you already have the client v1.9 you just need to put the launcher in the client and then overwrite all the files from the Start LastAion.bat "if you do not have the client v1 .9 you can just download everything through the torrent, extract and play, all the link to downoad the client and the launcher can be found below

Launcher Download: (to put in the folder "AionEU)
Client Download: (for download from Utorrent!)
Forum:

I show you the specs of the server:
Processor: i7 with 8 processors
12Gb Ram
1Gbps Internet (download speed 11mb / s) (upload speed 18MB / s)

So there will be no LAG, AND THIS 'INSURED

Here are Rate:
Exp: 300x
Drop: 10x
Kinah: 10x
Abyss Points: 50x
(If you bought the premium service from twice each installment)

With regard to istances we are proud to say we have almost all ke funzionani among these is fuzionanti DarkPoeta (DP) Ke works seamlessly with all the bosses and drops: D
Also now all the more annoying buggs were Fixati so you can enjoy the best !!!^^

What else? I hope to see you in game !!!^^ Visit us and bring many friends! : D

Here is a picture of me playing with some new items:

We also have the skills that will rank achieved by increasing the abyss working, here it is in operation:

Consists in the transformation into a giant guardian that if the last level gives you 161 000 300 000 hp and mp. : D

New Update:
- Added Quests Items For Fenrir / Miragent.

Because of the many PMs asking about future wipe or something, you notice directly in this guide to avoid future PMs there will be no wipe or anything else, the server is not fully completed cmq be, even the seals end beta server is not subjected to wipe.

Shop New Vote!