Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Azrael Aion New Server

Discussion on Azrael Aion New Server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Azrael Aion New Server

This is a new Aion server including all the major features of most aion servers out there such as InfiniteAion.

Just started so i would like to get a couple of players on the server to test it out

send me a call on skype for questions or for GM spots

tripwire689 or warren cyrus = skype

P.S Dont flame -_- im just here to get a few testers...

Thanks

Also would like to Get a few devs
Old 04/10/2010, 11:35   #2

don't u have msn ?
i already registered iam loggin in now
Old 04/10/2010, 14:11   #3

yeah i have msn
Old 04/10/2010, 22:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
Bullshit.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use our server to promote yours. We don't go around saying "Hey, join InfiniteAion! It doesn't suck like Azrael!"

We run on our OWN code and are separate from the private server dev community. You want to list your features? Go copy/paste from the aion-unique forums like all the other children do.

You can't even be bothered to purchase a real domain (webhop.org is not a real domain, get your *** to godaddy and PURCHASE one). Your server will be dead in a few weeks once you see how much work is required.
wow you're a badass... i bet you impress all the chicks with that acting

he isn't promoting his server after yours , he is just saying his server is close at development to yours,and why the hell do you insult him without even trying to log to his server,wtf do you know ? just another no lifer that's lookin for flame
Old 04/11/2010, 01:34   #5

Well im sorry that you feel that way about my aion private server... I didn't mean to "Diss" on your server, as i was only using ur server as an example. And idc what u say about how my server is run, i really don't care. BTW i do play infinite Aion its a great server and im trying to get my server better and better just like the devs at Infinite Aion are. I always say, "you go to start small to make it big".

Your just misunderstood what i meant.
Old 04/11/2010, 09:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
Bullshit.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use our server to promote yours. We don't go around saying "Hey, join InfiniteAion! It doesn't suck like Azrael!"

We run on our OWN code and are separate from the private server dev community. You want to list your features? Go copy/paste from the aion-unique forums like all the other children do.

You can't even be bothered to purchase a real domain (webhop.org is not a real domain, get your *** to godaddy and PURCHASE one). Your server will be dead in a few weeks once you see how much work is required.
Agreed to few stuff you said about being a professional with dedicated server and a good domain but i am not agreeing to your behavior , you shouldn't be provoked that easily.