Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Era Aion 8.3???? WTFFF LIERR

Discussion on New Era Aion 8.3???? WTFFF LIERR within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
New Era Aion 8.3????

Here guys see what they do and how they lie to his Community!
That is not normal and sure this is a screenshot of his discord what they delete it of course.
Just follow the user Latisha! It is rude to advertise as an 8.3 server,
when it has remained a 7.9 server unless the items have been carried over from 8.3 and that's all!
Please check it yourself, just go to the NewEra -8.3/bin64/ folder and look for the game.dll go over it with mouse and see there is 7921 that means 7.9 version in original 8.3 server it is number 8222 its 8.3 no circumstances trust this scammer/liar server

I'm writing it here because I want to warn people and because at least it won't be deleted here!

Old 08/16/2022, 18:47   #2

Now they make a full Char wipe no worth to Play there!!
Old 10/11/2022, 08:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Looks like 8.3 to me mate. Server had full character wipe due to it was relocated to NA/EU I think.
Old 11/01/2022, 14:59   #4

no its 7.7 go to bin64 folder and go with mouse over game.dll you see there at beginning version number its say 77