Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Age of Aion: Best Private Server

Discussion on Age of Aion: Best Private Server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Age of Aion: Best Private Server

Hi guys

I would like to recommend you one of the best private servers at the moment- Age of Aion!
There is nearly 3000 members and our community is still growing, updates are once a day/week with working skills and commands. GMs and moderators are nice, users are helpful.
They are still working on that server and it hopefully it will be ready soon

Here is Age of Aion main site:
And here is link to forum:
Register is here!:

If you have any questions about that server, feel free to PM me here on ElitePvpers or just ask on AoA forum!

Please everybody to Vote for that server! It will help us to grow faster and better!

Thanks for reading and enjoy playing Best Private Server!!

Age of Aion
Old 11/19/2009, 14:40   #2

Give us the run down on whats fixed!!!
I dont understand. i thought you said before all skills working?

"with working skills" Lies

Just another aion - unique software server
Old 11/19/2009, 17:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
Give us the run down on whats fixed!!!
I dont understand. i thought you said before all skills working?

"with working skills" Lies

Just another aion - unique software server
If you want a list "whats fixed" just enter main site, and you will see what is going to be fixed in few days (all skills for all classes).
If you do not know what to say- just say nothing It is one of the best servers, and i will agree with you in one thing - "just another aion".
But every server is nearly naked, and this will be completly ready in few weeks.

I still recommend it See you ingame! Enjoy
Old 11/19/2009, 19:05   #4

Age of aion is been out for 2 or 3 months now. And your just now fixing stuff? Half the mobs dont even have drops. Half the mobs are missing. No crafting,no enchantments,no gathering,no stats for items,not correct stats per level,no quest. Thats just some of the things wrong.
And you say its the best aion Private server?
<< Server is always full. player cap 3500.

Im not trying to flame you or put you down in anyway. But please dont lie to people about your server.
Old 11/19/2009, 21:57   #5

Yeah, yeah and more Boring Yeah...

Another Server using the worst Source..."Aion Unique", WTH gives you the security to say "The best Aion server" when you know it sucks...Infinite Aion just makes **** every single Server out There!

(You will say "WoW this ****** is just spamming that Infinite Aion is the best but nah, i dont even play it i have Retail Client...and i know is the best server couse they fix their server with trues and not LIES!!)

and well practically you say "All with get fixed when you dont even have Drops and the newest version of Aion Unique Got already Drops...really you suck...)

Cmon, i dont know how the hell you get the Braveness to come here and Post your server and say is the FKING best server

Anyway..Luck with your server but ****!i highly doupt it gets further more with that Big lies...

and now you the GM'S are friendly and Helply...but how the hell you say they help when you do all the effing WORK and they just go in-game and spawn **** HIGH LVL armors and go to NOOBS TOWNS to say they are GM'S and show ppl they can make you ****

Really get better GM'S or just Fire them..i would fire even my friend if he wont help me...yes he is my friend but im making a server that i want it to be the best and get donations from it so i would really recruit Wise Java or C++ GM'S

Anyway..well what we can do with guys like this one

Oh and...well how the hell you ask PPL to waste his Vote opportunity with a such **** Server..really man get a Brain...i cant imagine how you will Fix all this Hard bugged stuff when your website doesnt even Work..and is a free domain xD(and as all freedomains are full or trash and advertisments)
Old 11/20/2009, 08:58   #6

elite*gold: 20
i think better we play <---- is really good server always full.
if dunt believe me try it..:P
Old 11/20/2009, 10:15   #7

I play at AION - Infinite

There are only some Quests that doesn't work.
Old 11/21/2009, 11:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0rd_d3w1tt View Post
I play at AION - Infinite

There are only some Quests that doesn't work.
only?! A Lot!!!

Yeah the unimportent sutpid kickass quests ar working where you get your experience but very low money.

The quests which you can choose between eguipment are mostly not working.

for Pve weak classes it sucks. Droprate very low and experience rate top high.

Something goes wrong.
Old 02/27/2010, 04:02   #9

We have now More Features Working at Age of Aion

With Lots of fixed Bug And Nice Admins and GM's

Forum : http://

Home Page:
Old 03/06/2010, 19:18   #10

Infinite aion know only disable stigmas/disable rifts becose asmodians abuse, add more GMs nubs know only dont response if ppl asking,GMs killing ppl in pvp,Laggs on Lumiel is Alive u cant do jump shot(Rangers),Elyos High lvl killing guards in Primium fortress but GMs add more guards for fun....GO Join !That is true i play there since it opened!Rifts for Elyos Go in asmodea work but Rifts asmodians go in elysea not work!
Old 03/06/2010, 19:30   #11

Yet another server not focused on anything asmodian side..

Noobs to this day still dont know what balance is.