Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

post your critics on any aion servers you have tested

Discussion on post your critics on any aion servers you have tested within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post post your critics on any aion servers you have tested

i want to find out more in depth about each aion private server. so just post your experience with a private server so that people like me. can review them and decide which server we want to play on.

SIION:Most private servers are about 30% complete, with MANY Missing mobs, MANY Bugged quests and NPC,s do not EVER believe it when they brag about updated Aion and quests and stuff, its all bullshit.

Also never believe things like x50, x80, it doesnt work how you would think it does, it will be x50 for 1-10, then go 25 for 10-25 then go down to like x15 or x10, the people running these servers have not configured their java files correctly for progressive EXP Boosts, or they just have extremely bad maths skills.

aion enzura- really good not much lag unless in town. but rumors are false spirit master is not working atm. has 3 servers, 4x 8x 20 x exp.

Infinite Aion is good if you've not played retail, as its just the same as retail pretty much but with few bugs and missing things here and there, it is however the most popular with most online.

Advanced Aion is mega bugged, not many people online ever.
Chronic Aion is also mega bugged and not many people online.
AionOcean is bugged and never anyone online, I was on for 2 days and was the only person on the entire server.
Many of these servers fail to prevent opposing races getting into starter zones, for example Asmodians can teleport into verteron and poeta and its annoying.

Many say "Abyss Points" but do infact have a completely bugged system, for example: No mobs give AP, only people, some have limit of 40-50 AP per kill, 200 per death, some have huge boosts but if you die you lose it all.

I've yet to find a decent private server without many bugs and with good AP systen.

I'm currently trying Atomix.

TOAST GOD SURPREME: Originally Posted by Siion
Most private servers are about 30% complete, with MANY Missing mobs, MANY Bugged quests and NPC,s do not EVER believe it when they brag about updated Aion and quests and stuff, its all bullshit.
Any server that even claims "WE'RE x% RETAIL-LIKE" is obviously bs. There's no way to truly gauge how complete and retail-like you are. Hell, look at the L2J project, they've been going for years and still have a long way to go.

We (at IA) never tell people we're x% complete. We simply tell them "this is what we have working, this stuff over here is kind of working, and the rest is being worked on". It's easier and paints a clearer picture of progress for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion
Many of these servers fail to prevent opposing races getting into starter zones, for example Asmodians can teleport into verteron and poeta and its annoying.
This is an issue directly related to all servers running the open source Aion Unique project ( Aion-Unique • Index page ). It's actually pretty funny that those guys haven't fixed it yet. It's not like it would be hard to do. Hell, even I could do that in just a few minutes. lol

I'd say any server run by people who can't fix simple issues like that, aren't worth playing on, ever. It's a clear indication of how things will be for that server in the future (ie. they will never fix things themselves, they'll just wait for the AU project to fix it).

This is why I'm so glad we at IA are on our own source and builds and don't follow any projects like those other servers. Plus it's always nice to see how AU implements something a month after we do and see how different our methods are.

XXXAV-west aion high rates not very many people though- its like a ghost town. no spirit master summons yet, its got its ups and downs.

infinite aion- yeah its kind of like retail but no spirit master summons too, and missing skills just like alot of other servers.
Old 03/06/2010, 09:00   #2

its funny how infinite tries to fool us that they arent running off of any type of build...

They sure as hell didn't get all their server code from scratch..
Old 03/06/2010, 09:04   #3

btw only ******* carebears cry about PVP... go play WOW.

IM working on a more PVP Style of Aion..

There will be no carebear faction alliances... Open PVP EVERYWHERE!

You wanna gank a lvl 1 Asmodian when you are an Asmodian? Go for it!