Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any NA Aion Private Servers

Discussion on Any NA Aion Private Servers within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any NA Aion Private Servers

Been looking for a while since Spirit Aion shutdown. Most Aion private servers seem to be based in EU/RU. In Aion ping is important otherwise the game just isn't playable =/.
Old 08/29/2018, 09:05   #2

hey there buddy. i know of a few na based servers. though... one is quite new with only 5-30 people max. and the other, seems to been around for a little. i considered playing it.. but half the time, their xp / drop rate is too fast or too slow.

the 5-30 max people, auto learn skills, i think x5 or x7 exp rate. medium drop rate etc. i played it.. active developer via discord and website.

the other, no idea how well it plays. i just know of it. let me know if you want their links.

i myself, just got my server online and available for outside the network connections. i'm located in TN, so yay good ping for future players. i was also a creator of a FFXI private server, wow, RS and currently work for minecraft hosting site. so i kinda know what i am doing. and is the main reason i don't play on other servers. but happy to recommend them to you!

PS, i do apologize if it looks like i am bragging or baiting anyone for my own personal gain. just my 2-cents on a few servers i've read / played on.
Old 08/29/2018, 16:46   #3

goldaion.com only server to play
Old 08/31/2018, 22:12   #4

@Centricteam Nice good to know there exists at least one if you could link me the info i'd like to check it out.

@Pe1nT i've tried Gold Aion it's pretty much perfect i haven't seen any bugs since i started to play. Sadly, the ping in Gold Aion keeps me from enjoying the game.
Old 09/02/2018, 14:46   #5

The only one that is on NA version and in NA is gamez aion but gamez is preety trash server due to the owner decissions and politics he make i'd say stay with global as 6.2 is really soon better play something that works rather than playing a buggy server full people that can't even understand english .