Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for AION Testers and GMs.

Discussion on Looking for AION Testers and GMs. within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for AION Testers and GMs.

Hello, i am planning on making an aion server need experienced pvp players and gms.
Old 05/06/2018, 02:56   #2

PM me dude add me on facebook Carl Recamadas im quite interested of that we can teach each other in order to use teamviewer and I've become a Owner and developer and Gm and staffs but the problem I dont have enough money to buy emulator cause im just a student Just add me on facebook if you want to pick me
Old 05/22/2018, 21:28   #3

PM me dude add me on facebook Carl Recamadas im quite interested of that we can teach each other in order to use teamviewer and I've become a Owner and developer and Gm and staffs but the problem I dont have enough money to buy emulator cause im just a student Just add me on facebook if you want to pick me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE TESTERS] PUBG visual cheat TESTERS NEEDED
03/01/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 11 Replies
Dear EPvP, I am curently working on a PUBG cheat. Only visuals curently, we are adding AIMBOT at the moment. Beside that, we are givin out free slots for our cheat. It's slot based so its not public, we need testers to test everything and report bugs. Join discord server to get a free slot: https://discord.gg/872R3Qu Current SLOTS: 0/20
Recruiting GMs DEVs and Beta Testers
06/06/2011 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
06/06/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
06/06/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
[AD] gMS - GAYMS [24/7], NO HAMACHI, [100/100/50], Recruiting GMS, http://gms.game-ho
07/18/2008 - MapleStory - 8 Replies
GAYMAPLESTORY! - GMS NO HAMACHI VERSION .55 SERVER ONLINE EVENTS 20000 FREE NX FOR FIRST 100 SIGNUP NEW SERVER! AIMING FOR 1000++ PLAYERS!!!