Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just Aion - AION 4.9 Private Server - Since 2009

Old   #1831

elite*gold: 20
Push ~

Old   #1832

Push ~

Old   #1833

elite*gold: 0
so is this only german?
Old   #1834

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvet View Post
so is this only german?
no

Old   #1835

1. Quest are bugged most of them can't be done (shows some sort of error message) annoying when you wanna level alone especially on low lvls. Quests with teleportation doesnt work (you gotta walk/run to the point). Mobs that should LESS or NO dmg kill you instantly (Haramel mobs at the end that on retail hit for 1 or no dmg hit you for around 300) same goes to all other mobs that shouldnt hit so hard. Gearing by blodmakrs quests is impossible as mobs are bugged (green can't kill them ). No campain quest can be done due to numerous amount of mobs everywhere especially in Heiron + they are all elites.

2. Mobs i was shocked that mobs on map showed as WHITE dots can take aggro from another one standing aside,next mega annoying thig is that mobs that shouldnt be elites are still elites(think they was clafified as normal mobs in 3.0 or 3.5 since we got 4.8 lol?) so basically going trough them isn't an easy way if you try to lvl alone .Mobs are also broken you can bug them to loose aggro just stand aside any wall.

3. Resists ok heres a serious problem..i came from official server hosted by gameforge and even in WHITE stuff green or blue (now i got somewhat blue set socketed with full macc,mb) i never resisted anything on mobs while on this server i usually restist each few skills no matter if you play a magic class (as i tested yesterday) ot physicall mobs are just resisting or dodging.

4. Brooker prices and everything in cash shop - I know cash shop items shouldnt be cheap AF but it doesnt matter you have to vote 3 months to get desired things as coins for voting are redicolous....50 coins per vote would be ok.. Simple emote that cost 500 Coins is sick.. By seeing how much people are playing on te server (somewhat around 100-120) people and seeing prices at brooker for stigmas 900kk was like O.O! So less people play that you could consider at least putting those stigmas in some npc so we could buy by farming kinah as i don't see any other options.I would drop them but it's really annoying to go some instances as NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH! (or they can yes,no,ok) basic english OP. And while numbers of people is so LOW idk why owner didn't do it yet.

5. There are geared people that did everything all instances and BM while everything was working nowdays no one doing invasions so basically theres no way you can gear unless you wanna have Retus stuff.. Gearing on this server is a pain in the ass making some instances MORE THAN 1 ENTRY PER DAY would be good. It's a private server afterall not a retail...
Conclusion: cruseX if you are hosting a server from 2009 and all you do is bumping the thread instead of posting (at least for letting us know you are working on broken things) then i have no freaking idea why do you keep this server still alive... I played on serveral private server and belive me or not i havent found such annoying things as aggroing or elite mobs anywhere (and i played on around 8 servers) .

Is fixing stuff that hard? or you need more donations to fix them? tell me cause i really wanna play on EU hosted server that is worth spending time and MONEY IF NEEDED. But i expect working stuff then .

And btw no vip status? ( not gonna mention how many people i saw with VIP Accounts )

Due to LACK people playing on the server doing anything or gearing is Hard AF. 1.1K medals for mythic pvp gear and not mentioning AP (while PVP is nearly dead) there are like few people pvping ,consider at least giving people some starting pvp shits.

Someone actually made a thread about that and that's what a head GM replied

''As for the evasion/resist stats: We recently reworked the calculation of our stats in order to get better balanced stats for npcs and make the game overall more challenging. This is still very much a work in progress, so we will certainly adapt it until it fits the needs of low-level players as well as end game npcs.''

5% Godstones proc rate is 80-90% each hit= silence/para/blind and even tho we posted something about that on forum Admin said ''We have it like it is on retail'' OH PLEASE!

Making Aion challenging? like alicja said it never ment to be challenging and for sure it's not keeping people on the server + enchant rate jesus .

Peace .

And YES server is MAINLY GERMAN finding anyone who speak english is a miracle.

They do nothing to improve the game they just make it HARD AF! Enchant rate is so freaking low that you can't even do a shit with 100 stones + like i mentioned above elites everywhere and most instances broken/or drops . HGM/GM's don't host any events thry barelly do anythiing beside saying'' Hallo'' and then Bye... pro team .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1836

Push ~
Old   #1837

Push ~
Old   #1838

Quote:
Originally Posted by testah11 View Post
1. Quest are bugged most of them can't be done (shows some sort of error message) annoying when you wanna level alone especially on low lvls. Quests with teleportation doesnt work (you gotta walk/run to the point). Mobs that should LESS or NO dmg kill you instantly (Haramel mobs at the end that on retail hit for 1 or no dmg hit you for around 300) same goes to all other mobs that shouldnt hit so hard. Gearing by blodmakrs quests is impossible as mobs are bugged (green can't kill them ). No campain quest can be done due to numerous amount of mobs everywhere especially in Heiron + they are all elites.

2. Mobs i was shocked that mobs on map showed as WHITE dots can take aggro from another one standing aside,next mega annoying thig is that mobs that shouldnt be elites are still elites(think they was clafified as normal mobs in 3.0 or 3.5 since we got 4.8 lol?) so basically going trough them isn't an easy way if you try to lvl alone .Mobs are also broken you can bug them to loose aggro just stand aside any wall.

3. Resists ok heres a serious problem..i came from official server hosted by gameforge and even in WHITE stuff green or blue (now i got somewhat blue set socketed with full macc,mb) i never resisted anything on mobs while on this server i usually restist each few skills no matter if you play a magic class (as i tested yesterday) ot physicall mobs are just resisting or dodging.

4. Brooker prices and everything in cash shop - I know cash shop items shouldnt be cheap AF but it doesnt matter you have to vote 3 months to get desired things as coins for voting are redicolous....50 coins per vote would be ok.. Simple emote that cost 500 Coins is sick.. By seeing how much people are playing on te server (somewhat around 100-120) people and seeing prices at brooker for stigmas 900kk was like O.O! So less people play that you could consider at least putting those stigmas in some npc so we could buy by farming kinah as i don't see any other options.I would drop them but it's really annoying to go some instances as NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH! (or they can yes,no,ok) basic english OP. And while numbers of people is so LOW idk why owner didn't do it yet.

5. There are geared people that did everything all instances and BM while everything was working nowdays no one doing invasions so basically theres no way you can gear unless you wanna have Retus stuff.. Gearing on this server is a pain in the ass making some instances MORE THAN 1 ENTRY PER DAY would be good. It's a private server afterall not a retail...
Conclusion: cruseX if you are hosting a server from 2009 and all you do is bumping the thread instead of posting (at least for letting us know you are working on broken things) then i have no freaking idea why do you keep this server still alive... I played on serveral private server and belive me or not i havent found such annoying things as aggroing or elite mobs anywhere (and i played on around 8 servers) .

Is fixing stuff that hard? or you need more donations to fix them? tell me cause i really wanna play on EU hosted server that is worth spending time and MONEY IF NEEDED. But i expect working stuff then .

And btw no vip status? ( not gonna mention how many people i saw with VIP Accounts )

Due to LACK people playing on the server doing anything or gearing is Hard AF. 1.1K medals for mythic pvp gear and not mentioning AP (while PVP is nearly dead) there are like few people pvping ,consider at least giving people some starting pvp shits.

Someone actually made a thread about that and that's what a head GM replied

''As for the evasion/resist stats: We recently reworked the calculation of our stats in order to get better balanced stats for npcs and make the game overall more challenging. This is still very much a work in progress, so we will certainly adapt it until it fits the needs of low-level players as well as end game npcs.''

5% Godstones proc rate is 80-90% each hit= silence/para/blind and even tho we posted something about that on forum Admin said ''We have it like it is on retail'' OH PLEASE!

Making Aion challenging? like alicja said it never ment to be challenging and for sure it's not keeping people on the server + enchant rate jesus .

Peace .

And YES server is MAINLY GERMAN finding anyone who speak english is a miracle.

They do nothing to improve the game they just make it HARD AF! Enchant rate is so freaking low that you can't even do a shit with 100 stones + like i mentioned above elites everywhere and most instances broken/or drops . HGM/GM's don't host any events thry barelly do anythiing beside saying'' Hallo'' and then Bye... pro team .

omgosh everything you said about this server is so true, LOL...
and you can't multi client and their reason is only GMs yah... sure so those who can't find parties have to skip it entirely and ...? Not to mention they use stolen files and act like they developed the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1839

Push ~
Old   #1840

Goodluck !
Old   #1841

Push ~
Old   #1842

Push ~
Old   #1843

QQSS
Old   #1844

Just Aion Server braucht ein Aion 4.8 Client wenn ich mich nicht irre aber ihr bietet den Offi Client zum downloaden an der nun 4.9 von GameForge ist.

1. Bietet Ihr auch eine Downgrade?
2. Bietet Ihr ein 4.8 Client download?

Trotzdem, wurde ich vorübergehend die Download Möglichkeit von 4.9 aktuelle GF deaktivieren.

2. Installation von Aion
Downloade und installiere anschließend den GameForge-Launcher: » Downloadlink

Ich fragte nur deswegen weil ich mehrmals angeschrieben wurde ob ich vlt ein 4.8 Client habe, weil einige auf JA spielen wollten.
Old   #1845

Ja hier is der Thread:

mfg.