Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion 5.3 Game Coast Retail!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion 5.3 Game Coast Retail!

[CENTER]Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce and invite everyone to play on a new Aion private server(not an amateur emulator!).

NO P2W server got preety much only consumables and boosters in shop.

Easy start
Get all you need to start immidiately. More EXP, more loot and more fun from the beginning!
Retail platform
Yes, this is original or retail server and no, we're not lying. Log in and check for yourself. If you're veteran - you know why we're better.
Minimal shop
You aren't required to donate to be on par. We don't pump out money out of you. We value players and their time.
More loot. Always.
You get more from every monster, every quest than usual. Tired of farming to get nothing? Come to us!

DDoS protected

EU Ping (im from Poland got 40-60)

But before i start few things about server.

Server is located in Russia so server is preety much russian fully english or russian depends which one you download. And i have to admit that in my 7 year time as im playing Aion i havent played YET on such server as this! You will always see someone in starting zone or at lvling maps so meeting new people at times of your lvling migh be fun. I was kinda against playing on server where foreign language migh be a problem ,but in the end all russians i so far meet are english speakers and preety helpfull! .There are lots of people from NA/EU so you'll always find someone to talk with or ask questions.

Server is based on Retail 5.3 NA client what comes with that? NO BUGS FULL GEODATA AND FULLY WORKING DAMAGE CALCULATOR/MULTIPLICATOR (unless 5.3 client had bugs) basically you'll get everything what retail have

MAIN SERVER IS KASSIEL x3(MAIN) If you pick wrong server you'll probably gonna play alone

Small update about the servers listed pick the one that will get you lower ping everyone will stay on the same server but will use diffrent proxy to acces the game so you might have higher or lower ping depends on which server you will be connecting from.

Rates are x3 at least for exp and quest reward cause i havent been doing anything else beside lvling from yesterday ,can't provide more infos about other rates (ap,gp,medals etc) cause havent tried yet but so far i can say it's the only server worth playing atm if you're into PVE/P this migh be the best choice server is preety much bugless have everything what current retail have so if there are any bugs they might be client sided).

After hitting 65 say hello to your started gear of myticall armor/weapon and eternal rings! + bunch of manastones to help you starting out

Website is fully english:

Register:

Forum: in Russian but uncle google is verry kind (we have english section)

You need to verify your account on email(probably in main inbox or spam)

Download:

Ok so basically you will need to download the whole client or just check on website how to modify your current retail client.

After downloading launcher and installing it you will be asked to pick up your language logging in and then choosing a game you want to download (they have 2 games Aion and Lineage 2)

When download is complete simply press UPDATE so it will check if there are some additional files to download and in the upper section button Play with something like gunpoint . Last step it so wait till game launch and enjoy the stay on the server!

If i have anything to add Plese Join Elyo! Any questions ask in game on LFG or find me in game on my ELYOS Ultimecia/Yunalesca/Sona/Curaja .

Few screens from in game activity and brooker!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Sorry for quality! i'll try getting better one

Old   #2

Push O.O

Old   #3

I am already playing there would like to meet more English speaking players
Btw it's the most stable pserver I have ever played.
Elyos. Clarion
Old   #4

Hi, how much people are playing on this server ?

Old   #5

Yeah event keys for big box available only from item shop, pvp eq 70-75 from luna??? seriously?? its not p2w at all
Old   #6

Well i told you at the begining that server is preety much retail if theres Luna on retail then it is here,and items from Luna PVP? xD i don't think that anyone uses Luna items cause they are preety much PvE unless we're talking about PvP items with lower AF % of PvP attack/def so yea they are available. You get PvP gear by doin Quest for Battle Medals/Blood Marks and simply contribute in PvP/Sieges . The amount of people is quite ok server started out in like April so still gathering people but you can always find people to play with both on elyos and asmo sides (tho i prefer elys)we have english/polish speaking legion on Elyo sideso don't hesistate to join us
Old   #7
Dies diem docet.

elite*gold: 963
To be allowed to advertise your server here you need to add a backlink to elitepvpers on your linked homepage. Please add one to follow the rules.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atef7assan View Post
I am already playing there would like to meet more English speaking players
Btw it's the most stable pserver I have ever played.
Elyos. Clarion

Too bad I'm on Asmo side. I don't like Elyos side they look too gayish for me xD
Old   #9

We're no longer playing there thread can be deleted/closed .
Old   #10

The hell ? Haha. You must be kiddin me xD
Old   #11

Im not due to lack of english speaking people + russians that keep insulting us and telling us to GTFO from their server we have stopped playing there. Server is great but due to overwhelming russian NASTY community we had to end . We lierally had just 5 active players and they logged in when they wanted to doing something in a group was pain int he *** . Communication with russians was um... well we can speak english they don't so rip .
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Im not due to lack of english speaking people + russians that keep insulting us and telling us to GTFO from their server we have stopped playing there. Server is great but due to overwhelming russian NASTY community we had to end . We lierally had just 5 active players and they logged in when they wanted to doing something in a group was pain int he *** . Communication with russians was um... well we can speak english they don't so rip .
It's not even their game why do they have to be so nasty. Lol... They're ridiculous.
Old   #13

its nice and good game but d u know why no player open bcs no event
make good event and get player back
CelineDion Elyos
Old   #14

good luck