Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Would you play a 3.0 server right now?

View Poll Results: Would you like to play 3.0 again?
Yes! 57 78.08%
No 13 17.81%
Maybe.. 3 4.11%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
For me the 2.0 patch was a little boring imo..3.0-3.9 was really fun..pvp in eye
P.S. i asked a bit to all players in any private or retail if they would come on a good 3.0-3.9 server and atleast 150 people said yes, no kidding..
i wanted to open a server like infinite aion 3.x by when i tested the 4.0 patch..very horrible..

Old   #17

its a totally cancer 4.0+ 0 balance

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Yea bro, and there are still people that make 4.0+ servers...lol
Old   #19

Ok this is what i would like to see.I had an idea a long time a ago about this type of server i once saw.It was gamez aion before the 4.0 patch.The real fun thing there was pve,they implented world bosses from some istances on world map and it was rly cool tho.People would gather a lot on these bosses for loot and there you have a pvp.Most people did not have abbys gear, and it was kinda hard to get it by farming but it was possible,pve gear was mostly used for pvp and if everyone use it,there is not a problem there.The idea of world bosses was sth like ex.(Stormwing from BT was inplented somewhere on iceland and Tahabata somewhere on fire stoned land,Tiamat,Padmarashka,Sunayaka,Tatar,Vasharti etc..
All these cool bosses.And the idea was that every single item was tradeable and i loved it.Problem with Gamez Aion was that it was pure pay to win so some guys would just buy full governor gear and ruin all the fun in game.All istances were much easyer and drop rate was bigger so it was fun tho.Not a single instance was a waste of time,which appears in aion nowadays a lot.And that is how you make pve in this game a little bit more interesting.Pvp will come along,just make Tia eye farming possible and here you have it.Dont make it pay to win.Makeing event everyday is what gathers people to play and also siege.Good rewards from events,good drops from bosses,active gms,Some kind of spot that always have some ppl for pvp.That would be perfect for me and this is my opinion hope you like it hope is helping at least a bit,it was fun posting this for me and if you would like to hear more from me let me know,I also have some ideas about classes balance and crafting.I would rly like to play aion on any older version,i also have many friends that would love to try it and that share my opinion. Cheers OldSchool Brothers!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alerules View Post
Ok this is what i would like to see.I had an idea a long time a ago about this type of server i once saw.It was gamez aion before the 4.0 patch.The real fun thing there was pve,they implented world bosses from some istances on world map and it was rly cool tho.People would gather a lot on these bosses for loot and there you have a pvp.Most people did not have abbys gear, and it was kinda hard to get it by farming but it was possible,pve gear was mostly used for pvp and if everyone use it,there is not a problem there.The idea of world bosses was sth like ex.(Stormwing from BT was inplented somewhere on iceland and Tahabata somewhere on fire stoned land,Tiamat,Padmarashka,Sunayaka,Tatar,Vasharti etc..
All these cool bosses.And the idea was that every single item was tradeable and i loved it.Problem with Gamez Aion was that it was pure pay to win so some guys would just buy full governor gear and ruin all the fun in game.All istances were much easyer and drop rate was bigger so it was fun tho.Not a single instance was a waste of time,which appears in aion nowadays a lot.And that is how you make pve in this game a little bit more interesting.Pvp will come along,just make Tia eye farming possible and here you have it.Dont make it pay to win.Makeing event everyday is what gathers people to play and also siege.Good rewards from events,good drops from bosses,active gms,Some kind of spot that always have some ppl for pvp.That would be perfect for me and this is my opinion hope you like it hope is helping at least a bit,it was fun posting this for me and if you would like to hear more from me let me know,I also have some ideas about classes balance and crafting.I would rly like to play aion on any older version,i also have many friends that would love to try it and that share my opinion. Cheers OldSchool Brothers!!!
I'll never go p2w..i am gonna create the server not for moneys (for this go get a work damn!) but just for passion, and if i'll get some moneys from donations i'll just use them for improve our server performance..
Let me know some others ideas..i could be interested..
btw thanks for the reply man!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

That's great idea..Me and my freind are looking for server like that long time.. We played on some 3.0 not aion version but its was sick and bugged and loot..My advice make leveling a little bit easier then it was in 3.0..More drop rate on some bosses more on some bosses less.. maybe sometthing like Alerules said iceland lik on one seveer i played there too that was very fun and a lot of people played it but dont be p2w.its more fun then 4.0 versions.My opinon start the server soon as possible ! Get more 4 5 gm mybe more and if they are not active remove them.events every day rewards good but not very good...Siege ofc..How i see on net you will be the only person that run server like that and prob old school ppl will play there !My only advice is dont be p2w and little bit faster leveling( like 3 4 days nonstop playing till max level).!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

Ok I would like to discuss about classes.Starting of with Spiritmaster:This is the most op class in aion so what I would do is just make debuff not remove scrolls and weaken spirits def and health in pvp.I believe that would make him weaker at least a bit against all classes,but he would still remain better then some classes as it should be because that is why people play it.
Next one - Gladiator - Class that probably outpower scouts,but is too **** weak against mages.Sm is lets say already nerfed,but sorcer mosty 2 shot glads.So some magic def would be nice.
Ranger - I believe can kill anything by surprise.Templar seems to be the biggest problem.
Lower Templars stun resistance.Even through Unwavering devotion still can get stunned a lot.It should also do it for assassin which is weak against templar as well.
Chanter - Buff Damage
Sorcer - Nerf (Limited damage on Glacial shard,Inferno,Storm strike).Reason for it - can 2 shot with crit on nukes,yet can escape easily and shield himself so limited damage seems fair.
Cleric - by so far Balanced.
Templar - by so far Balanced.
Assassin - by so far Balanced.

My opinion about aion classes balance.Hope it helps,hope you use some of it =D
Old   #23

Alerules! i agree with you
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alerules View Post
Ok I would like to discuss about classes.Starting of with Spiritmaster:This is the most op class in aion so what I would do is just make debuff not remove scrolls and weaken spirits def and health in pvp.I believe that would make him weaker at least a bit against all classes,but he would still remain better then some classes as it should be because that is why people play it.
Next one - Gladiator - Class that probably outpower scouts,but is too **** weak against mages.Sm is lets say already nerfed,but sorcer mosty 2 shot glads.So some magic def would be nice.
Ranger - I believe can kill anything by surprise.Templar seems to be the biggest problem.
Lower Templars stun resistance.Even through Unwavering devotion still can get stunned a lot.It should also do it for assassin which is weak against templar as well.
Chanter - Buff Damage
Sorcer - Nerf (Limited damage on Glacial shard,Inferno,Storm strike).Reason for it - can 2 shot with crit on nukes,yet can escape easily and shield himself so limited damage seems fair.
Cleric - by so far Balanced.
Templar - by so far Balanced.
Assassin - by so far Balanced.

My opinion about aion classes balance.Hope it helps,hope you use some of it =D
First of all, I would be sure that all the players of the server are in agreement with those changes..I can't satisfy you modifying any thing by changing the original game..Do you understand what do i mean, no?
Some can call those changes "QQ from the players" others no.. lol
Old   #25

I know,I probably just fantasize a little.But I think many should agree with these class changes.I don't not mind too much if it doesn't happen,but i would realy like to see these changes and other people too I believe.I am just gonna play something OP and not complain much xD =D
You just take care of starting server and if you need any help,like advertising or anything at all feel free to ask,I am happy if I can help.I am as passioned as you are about oldschool Aion so it is not problem at all =D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Dude i think the only way you see how server will look and how many players will play there is too start server and see !Well i am so exicted about starting that...if you need advice about server rewards on start and other..just fell free to ask i played a lot of aion servers !My advice dude start server and look for magic ! i will help you to get some players on the start of server or just start it and some of us will try the server is there any bugs and other so you can fix it..let's say that will be beta server when you see that server is finaly in good status like no bugs and other stuff do server opening for everybody and you will se magic xD..i belive there will be a lot of players on server i checked net and you will be the only one who runs 3.0 server as i said before and a lot of oldschool players will come and new players ofc !
Just start server as soon as possible !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

I can't open the server right now, but when i'll be able to do it, i'll do all the needed things.
I had some problems in my real life and i couldn't find the time to give at the server.
Btw don't give up.. the server will be up, maybe not soon..But it's just a question of time.
I want to look for some gms..
Requisites atm are:
You should have played atleast from 1.5v. (atleast to 4.0 or 3.9)
Know everthing or atleast the 85/95% of the game content.(3.9)
You should have played 3.0-3.9 patch as well.
I'll try to make the server look like the "Aion Heaven" xD.. yeah like the dream that each one of us had..(or maybe not?)
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encera View Post
Nooooo 3.0 - 3.9 is the Best; )
i agree
Old   #29

Talking :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmfly View Post
i agree