Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NemesisGaming - Aion Private Server!

Discussion on NemesisGaming - Aion Private Server! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NemesisGaming - Aion Private Server!

Welcome one and all to Nemesis Aion. We are a new Aion private server hosted by the same people that made Wow Requiem! We have our own development team to get stuff done quickly and efficiently. We have updates frequently so you'll always be happy. Here is what we have working right now. This will be updated when we update more.

What is working:
Make Character
Login
Skills (Almost all skills work)
Gain Experience/Level
Gathering
Spiritmaster Summons work but will be added in as soon as we put server up.
Active & Friendly GM Team
Teleport/Flight Travel
Obelisk Bind
Buffs/Chain Skills Work!
Damage Formula - Needs Tweaking
Duel/Trade/Add Friend
Items give stats
Flight Speed Working
Monster Spawns - All Spawns!
Grouping
Correct Drops
Correct Stats per Level
Search Function fixed
Site is being worked on!

The forum is the hub for the server right now. Everything you need to know including connecting to the server is on the forum.

Forum:

11/25/09 (12:23 AM): Server is currently down but updates are being worked on. We should have the server up within a few days hopefully. If it comes up any earlier, we will post here to update you all!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2009, 21:24   #2

is this for real ???
Old 11/25/2009, 21:45   #3

Yes. The server should be back up soon enough. We do need players so keep active on when the server comes up on the forum and I will post here when it's back up. It was up before but went down for maintenance and is coming back up. Most of the features are working as well.
Old 11/25/2009, 22:46   #4

What about adding the subclass change. Please for the love of ***, Add the subclass change at lvl 9 then make it where you can buy skills and use them. then i bet, sorry i know you would have tons of people running to the server. For one. High drop rate and exp rate Which i updated server is not even x1 and really hard to afford anything.

1.fix subclass at lvl 9
2.fix drops on bosses and mobs
3.fix mob spawns/adding correct mobs to maps
4.Fix the dmg the mob does to you depending on the level of mobs and stuff like that
5.make potions work
6.make rest work
7.Learn skills and they work. The ones that dont take out of npcs.

Just some things to add to get people running there.

But im going to be testing the server again and see whats up.
Old 11/25/2009, 23:20   #5

What's the purpose and/or benefit of a private server? With something like EQ I can understand as some try to get back to old school, vanilla EQ, but what would be the draw for a private aion server right now other than to have a little playground to mess around in? Just curious.
Old 11/25/2009, 23:51   #6

Whats the reason behind anything? Wanna start talking in riddles?

Or is it your trying to get your post count up?
Old 11/25/2009, 23:54   #7

1. Once you ding 9, for the time being, you can post in the Class Change section for a class change. The next time server is restarted you should have your new class.

2. Drops are being worked on. The admin is getting all his old files and putting em into the server.

3. Being worked on..

4. Damage formulas are implemented. Once you get some skills say some more. We're still backing up our files into the server and starting it back up as we speak.

5. Needs to be looked at and will be looked at soon

6. Should have been fixed (HP/MP Regeneration), but it wasn't so will be looked at.

7. We have all skills on auto learn. We had a little issue with skills and have to re do them. There may be down times to fix them back to as they were before. Brace with us please!

Please stay up to date on the updates page to see how we're doing update-wise. Most if not all of the skills were fixed and we are fixing them up so we can put them back in asap. The updates may be done once a day, once every few days, or even multiple times a day. It depends how things go. Please brace with us through this update process. Everything is being set up now.

Thanks to those of you that have stuck with us throughout all the updates and down times. You will not be disappointed in the end product.

PS:
We are hosting the server on a new system so we are working as fast as we can to move the server files over to the new rig to get everything how it should be. We are working as fast as we can. There may be down times to fix this. Please do not judge until we have everything in. It may take a little while though so please wait patiently. Thanks!
Old 11/26/2009, 00:10   #8

Ya its cool. If you need any help on stuff let me know. I'll see what i can do to help

P.S
This is Wonka
Old 11/26/2009, 08:18   #9

Server is now back online! Please feel free to jump on and test it out. Be noted that we will be finishing up moving all the files over to our new rig tomorrow.
Old 11/27/2009, 09:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals View Post
Whats the reason behind anything? Wanna start talking in riddles?

Or is it your trying to get your post count up?
It was a legitimate question and remains one. I am sincerely curious as to what the draw is? Let me put it this way, I am wondering why I would want to play on it? Is there something special about it that I am clearly missing? As for post counts, I could give a rats ***. If that's how you define your "rep" and ego, I can't help you. Thanks for the **** response though, good on you.
Old 11/27/2009, 10:01   #11

I can give you a spoiler reason as to what's so special about our server. We do have Spiritmaster Summons working but will be implementing them soon. The admins real life friend has the files and has to send them to him so he can add them in. We'll be working on setting everything back up and any other updates like these soon. If you don't feel surprised by our spiritmaster summons working (When we implement it), then you can also look at our collecting. Unlike other servers, you can actually see when someone is collecting and when they succeed or don't succeed. If you want even more pizzazz then look at it this way.

1. We have NO donations EVER.
2. Very active GM team
3. Friendly GM team

That basically sums it up in a quick way.
Old 11/27/2009, 11:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urvile View Post
It was a legitimate question and remains one. I am sincerely curious as to what the draw is? Let me put it this way, I am wondering why I would want to play on it? Is there something special about it that I am clearly missing? As for post counts, I could give a rats ***. If that's how you define your "rep" and ego, I can't help you. Thanks for the **** response though, good on you.

So instead of playing the server you sit at pc on this forum posting on why you should play a FREE aion server. The answer is? Why not? Its free
This is like asking why ask why. They have a FREE aion server. Sure it my not be fully updated YET. But the main thing is its free. So im so sorry if i waste my time in a free aion server and not wasting my time asking people that host a free server why i should play it.

And please dont start a flame war or whatever its called. I dont wanna have to tell mom