Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting AION Development

Discussion on Starting AION Development within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting AION Development

Hello!

So after lot of years in WoW Development came back to Private Servers, but now i want new adventures so i start AION Development.

Please help me with some answers:

What patch would you like to play? :
What extra features you would like (All fly, custom things, etc) :
What rates would you enjoy? :

Thanks for the help!
Old 03/01/2015, 23:40   #2

Hello!

Which patch?
I would really really prefer 1.9.0.1 when AION was at its best

Extra features?
Not necessary

Rates?
Middle Rates - 5x
Old 03/03/2015, 14:08   #3

i'd kill for a good populated 1.9 server. Dont need ridiculous features jsu t as the game was at its best. Exp rate and drop rate should be 10 x max
Old 03/04/2015, 17:51   #4

@bloodypleasures
You're speaking out of my mind.
There is actually a pserver for 1.9, but it's still in development and I think it's not really populated yet. The server is only for single days, so it's not really playable. But when the development is done I think there will be a post in this forum and I will do my best to get as many players on this server as possible!
Old 03/12/2015, 23:15   #5

If it is Absolute Aion you mean then it has been up for a while, but atm it appears to be dead, after being down for a week with no statements from the devs at all.

Would also kill for a 1.9 server old school Aion like it was supposed to be before all the cry-babies had devs implement homeland buffs and other lame stuff..

If you start to develop a private server please make it 1.9 and NO extras, leave it like it was because that was working really well.