Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NEW AION 1.9.0.1 PRIVATE SERVER

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandhall View Post
pretty true. If some1 wants low rate - ncsoft/ gameforge. People dont have time to play on low rate servers now, as we live in a rush hour of this world
so sad...ppl want instant max lvl, free 50e, then no goals are left and they are gone as fast as they came. Good old IA times

Old   #17

fun begins at lv 50- pvp is awsome in aion. when you're workin 10 hrs a day have family etc you dont have time to exp few months to get max lvl. Private servers are mosly designed for people who dont have thousands of hours to spent in a game, they want to jump in, kill few mofos and go back to their daily rutine. If you want roleplay go to nc/gameforge

Old   #18

Hello,

I'm the admin of this server. I just want to announce that we will review the rates. We don't offer a lvl 50 and free 50e because it's not a pvp server, but we will change low rates to middle rates .

It's an french/english server, you are able to play in english and in french. The new site will come in english and in french too.

Our teamSpeak is open, you can connect and ask for legion channel.

Some updates and lot of fix will be released this week. New rates too

Some people ask for a 1.9 server, we have doing it, it's new server (less than one month).

See you soon
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

I will join the 1.9 server and see if anyone shows up. I have (along with a few friends) been looking for a classic server for quite some time, and if we can get a buzz going about this server (granted that it is good and doesn't have all these lame boosts) I'm sure more will join.

See you in there for some good old classic Aion action.

I see the admin says it is not a PVP server... What exactly does that mean... Aion without PVP is what exactly - pumpkin soup with no pumpkin in it?

Oh and if the whole rate thing has to do with extra exp, extra ap and extra kinsh/drops in general, then please don't do it - keep it classic, don't make the same mistakes that GameForge did. Those mistakes are the reason people are looking for classic servers, to play it like it was supposed to be!

Old   #20

When I said, it's not a pvp server, I mean it's not a direct lvl 50, full stuff 50e after character creation.

Yes, you have PvP (All fortress system working fine, Beluslan/Morheim, Eltnen/Heiron Rifting working fine for pvp) and PvE (instances, leveling).

Actually, rate are very low (x1/x2). I will update this rates to x4/x5.

What do you mean by "extra exp, extra ap and extra kinsh/drops in general" ?

Regards
Old   #21

I mean, more exp, ap, kinah than the original game provided. Personlly I would rather have it be completely classic as it was, no changes made.
I don't mind having to do the quests and what ever kinds of grinds to level up - that is how the game originally was, and I actually found it to be pretty easy compared to more old school MMOs, so no changes needed there if you ask me - it is easy enough as it is.

So if that isn't what you mean by low rate, what is it then?

By the way, when I launch the 1.9 launcher it refuses to recognize my login.
Old   #22

I agree with you mixal09, but the fact is that people are affraid of a server with 1x rate..
The only reason why i don't come in this server is beacause there are not enough player, and this is probably due to the low rate :/
Rate like x2 to x4 ~ would attract more player, probably
Old   #23

We'll see, maybe the raised rate won't make that much of a difference I dunno. I for one will at least log in as soon as the login server will let me.

Anyone else able to login on the 1.9 server?
I assume I'm supposed to use the login created on the Absolute Aion site.
I also tried to create a forum account to seek help, the I never receive the verification email from the forum (also not in spam filter) so I cannot active my login there.

If anyone is having success please share !

Woohoo! I'm in and grinding levels!

The place where I created my account was apparently only for the 4.7 server, while the place for creating the account for the 1.9 server is hidden inside the 1.9 forum, which I couldn't gain access to due to a missing activation email.

Anyway I finally got the email on my 2nd attempt 1 day late.
If you cannot get into the forum to get the link to account creation for 1.9 server here it is:
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixal09 View Post
We'll see, maybe the raised rate won't make that much of a difference I dunno. I for one will at least log in as soon as the login server will let me.

Anyone else able to login on the 1.9 server?
I assume I'm supposed to use the login created on the Absolute Aion site.
I also tried to create a forum account to seek help, the I never receive the verification email from the forum (also not in spam filter) so I cannot active my login there.

If anyone is having success please share !

Woohoo! I'm in and grinding levels!

The place where I created my account was apparently only for the 4.7 server, while the place for creating the account for the 1.9 server is hidden inside the 1.9 forum, which I couldn't gain access to due to a missing activation email.

Anyway I finally got the email on my 2nd attempt 1 day late.
If you cannot get into the forum to get the link to account creation for 1.9 server here it is:
i hope ur on asmo side so i can kick ur **** xd
Old   #25

I am so on the Asmo side and I look forward to having you try to kick my ****

Let's get a buzz about this server started so we can have an actual population going soon.
Tell all your friends, share on FB (or whatever FB users do )
Old   #26

kk...so we have got already 1 Ely vs 1 Asmo....maybe some more ppl could join in and we get something going
Old   #27

I know of at least 4 Asmos I have seen online at the same time, myself included.
Old   #28

So, what do you think about rates ? Actually good, or need to change ?
Old   #29

I think it seems to be ok actually. I'm not sure about the economy yet as there is nobody to sell stuff to. So your income is from drops only.

I don't think rates should be raised any further as of now, however there are some bugs I have described on the forum.

I would very much like if there could also be English texts on the forum by the way. Not me nor my friends are french or understand it.
Old   #30

I have the client and everything, but when i try to log in with my account made on the website it says invalid