Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Play-Aion►Version 3.9►High Rate PvPvE►NO DONATIOS►New Features►Active GMs►99% Bugless

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 10
the server is good better when i asked for an update for the missing list an instant update came
and helpful GM's idc about what others said about it.
really like it nothing is PayToWin in this server not like the others
we really missing server like this one.
Angel good luck with your server a new player is here

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Awesome server, only thing missing is active gm's and players. Nothing is pay to win and easy to get. Only thing im afraid of is people will get bored because you get the best armor in one day and there arent so many players to pvp.

I will play here

Old   #18

Good server. +1
Old   #19

Gonna give this a try ...

Old   #20

Awesome server if you love pvp but at te moment their are alot more elyos than asmodians so I would like to ask: if you want to play here, can you make an asmodian?

In the short time the server is online it already got 30 players online.
Old   #21

Hmm i got aion 4.0 client can i play ( play-Aion ) with it ?
Old   #22

i think not
Old   #23

We aren't supporting 4.0 clients currently. It requires more work from our part but we are doing our best to get full 4.0 support as soon as we can.
Old   #24

I'm gonna download and play! Let's try and hope :3
Me Asmo.

Well server is..Kinda easy.
There are some things like you can't wear your weapon/armor if you are not rank 1 -.-
And other stuff like...You learn alchemy you go to buy materials to make scrolls and you see that magic aether is not on sale..you have all the fkn items you want but not Magic aether...So you have to buy grater magic aether and open it 3 by 3... Because magic aether is only on Item mall -.- Well i never understood this but ... ok..

Then you do all you have to..Level take your set have 499 in alchemy for some scrolls..Gain 2 mill AP...You meet people ask for something and they completely ignore you..They are too busy to do the free item mall dances..To see who dance better..

Then a Elyos gm with the tag OWNER appear.. You think you will finally gain your reply.
And ye.. He ignores you too.. He was too busy to make the retards (who were previously dancing) laugh because he was going at max speed inside the tiamaranta eye near the exchange relic npcs...

So...After this trip on this kids server.
I can only say:

Enjoy you may like if you usually play alone.
Don't enjoy if like me, you may want answers or you justl ike to socialize.

Oh i was on asmo side...Maybe the elyos side is better but i don't really think.
Old   #25

Firstly learn some manners, you don't interupt people when they are talking and expect a answear, everyone has a question when your the owner,
Secondly there aren't many people as the server opened 2 weeks ago.
Third you can go play a Pay2win server where everything in gameshop costs you 100$ for a piece of armor , or you could play here.
Fourth, since you just log off and you insulted me , heres your answear, use .cmd inside the game and you will see a list of commands with all the explications avaible, you just have to read.

Thank you for your review and regards
Yarrow.
Old   #26

Added a few screenshots.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelShade View Post
Thank you Rockzy.

Vicdeking , instead of pietrifying the whole purpose of my server you could come up with some suggestions, or what made you get bored for a change. I am open to suggestions , and i take in consideration the voice of the community, even if its not a good ideea.
Why should I suggest something? I don't get something if I would suggest some things.
But one hint: Your Server is more PvE than PvP. Especially in AP Gaining. Think about it.
And some of your GM's are fail, too. And the players there... tz. nc. And now this donating...
Your Server could be something special, but the potential is gone.

So, cya
Old   #28

we just need you to add 4.0 items and classes
Old   #29

I can only support x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x s answer. I played for like 30 minutes. People werent talking english in global and if you do talk english with them they insult you.
Old   #30

Server is down ??

Closed Thread