Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone misses the 2.7 AION ?? I Would like to create a server!! (07/2013)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The current leached server files.

Old   #17

I do miss everything!
I would like even a lesser version.
I don't care bout 4.0 , bard, dragon lord stuff , gunner , maps , instances...Useless.
over 3.0 it's been all a thing to make those who were "the strongs" , work again farming mithril with daily/weekly quests and new fortresses. That's all. They did 60, they got all..They did a sorc a sm a cleric a chanter a ranger a sin a templ and a glad they got 60 with all classes they got their sets with all classes and then what? they tought it was time to leave aion...But NCSOFT tought this idea to make them play another 2-3 years.

Anyway going back to the topic, i would like a 2.7 server. Put everything that is useless but fun in item mall.. I.E Mounts , Fashion Items , Housing . then you can add Gears if you want but don't be like buy it or vote 30 years to get them .-. Just buy them or get them as you would do in official, otherwise you can do a spectacular thing like take a 3.0 dungeon put some 3.0 bosses in it, (less HP and attack ) and make the set drop from them. Obv the instance must have a huge cooldown.

Then...Another important thing..that i hate personally.. Is crafting..So if you want and you like the idea, make it official like it's ok but, add npc with all we need...I don't really like to farm items to do scrolls .-. It's a waste of time for end game ppl and sad for lower ones..And if it is a 2x atlest you will have something that is fast. xD

Bye! hope you will do it!

Old   #18

Hi xdoesnt,
Well nice to see that some people would join in this. To be honest I don't know a lot about 3.0 serv. The serv I would do would be more like lvl max 55. About adding stuffs they created after I think it's a good idea but to be honest (again ;p) housing is just very lame I think. I will think about this, and if I do the serv I won't put them at least at the beginning.

About the rates and others. I planned (and I am not planning to change that) Rates xp farm 2/xp quest 1/drops 4/craft xp 4/gathering 4/ap pve 4/ ap pvp win 5/ ap pvp lose 2/ kinahs 3. With some reset AP or divide by 10 if the serv goes well and get lots of new players and ancients players...

About the DONATION (NO) as I said I won't put any **** stupid stuff to make money or whatever sh#t to p#ss off players. I want everyone to enjoy the game even more than on the official serv. So the only thing I will really need would be help to pay the serv from players who can and want to help. As long as the server would have money to live, the server will live (of course I will invest at the beginning).

So to come back to the 3.0 topic. The mounts why not but I have to analyze if it wouldn't mess up the "normal" game. I found a open source in 3.0 or such. I will try to take a look at it and see what I can do. If it works well the server will open next month. Or on august if I don't have lots of time cause I travel quite a lot. Hopefully people will know about this and join. Please talk about this to your friends or others as a rumor for now ;P but soon a reality. I want to do this server so bad... Little last thing. I will try to use the 3.0 maps as battlefield or such that could be a real **** good thing for some fun once or twice a week.

Hope you got enough infos if you were wondering
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19

Oh yeah true 2.7 don't have mounts and house >.< i just forgot it x)

Anyway i'll try to ask friends but at the end of july Aion EU will open the Italian server so i guess they will all go there .-.

But i won't if your server open :3

So hope to hear news soon!

Old   #20

Hi,
I'm happy to help you in your project as staff like forum management and In-Game management (like GM or AM). I've played Aion since 2.5 and still playing.
Have knowlege about pvp/pve and played all classes intensively. I know English, French and Dutch. Why I wanne join you and help you is because I realy miss the old Aion. Aion began to suck for me when update 4.0 came out. So this whas my post and I'm happy to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions I'm pleased to awnser them right away.
Sincerely
Devoted Aion player.
Old   #21

LOL
Old   #22

Nice idea!

That would be realy nice.I know a lot of people who said that old versions were much better.These new classes are just not for aion.How is it possible that a man with axe can kill man with bazooka,or even worster how can a little assassin with poor sword kill iron robot.For private server my advice is dont make it Pay To Win,just speed up leveling and ap obtain,make a lot of events with good prices.I think that you should put many world bosses in all cityes and make them a bit weaker.That would make pve more interesting.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkirby View Post
Hi Everyone,

I was thinking as an ancient Aion player that Aion was a really great game, but the last modifications are just huge cr*p! The thing is, I have work few months ago on a 2.7 server low rates which is almost complete. The problem is I don't wanna open a server for nothing you can imagine, it costs quite a lot and as well I don't want to do this alone.

So I was wondering if you could tell me what you guys think of this idea? Do you think people would come? Are you interested? Could you talk about this around you please?

I do hope to have answers, even a negative

(if you want any other informations about the server please ask here)

Thanks for reading !

(by the way I'm french and I don't really speak german so please answer in english )
I was thinking same like u,the best version was 2.7 (infinite aion),and I would start play ASAP on same server like that,and I have talk to many ppl about this who played with me befor they all miss 2.7 low rate server where u need to work for gear and all other stuff,i don't know how much it cost all that to make it work but prob a lot and I am interested to help how much I can.
Old   #24

would be great if someone creates a server with good old 2.7 aion.
Old   #25

I would like to introduce one new project to release one 2.5 Aion Server.

Old   #26

It's A Great idea, with me friends hope to find smth like 1.9-3.0 server, coz 4.0+ or etc sucks.
So i hope ur project rise's high like Infinite Aion in "Gold Time"
I'm From Russia, and part of Russian community want to see same server!
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCezar View Post
It's A Great idea, with me friends hope to find smth like 1.9-3.0 server, coz 4.0+ or etc sucks.
So i hope ur project rise's high like Infinite Aion in "Gold Time"
I'm From Russia, and part of Russian community want to see same server!
Doesn't Russia have some 2.x server that is quite big?
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxcvbn1 View Post
Doesn't Russia have some 2.x server that is quite big?
Only 1 2.5 patch with low online
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesid093 View Post
I would like to introduce one new project to release one 2.5 Aion Server.

more info would be nice
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazadores View Post
more info would be nice
Like server location. Will it be in EU?

Tags
2013, aion, aion 2 7, aion 2.7, private server