Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with GM privileges on localhost

Discussion on Problem with GM privileges on localhost within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with GM privileges on localhost

Well i made my own test server so i can have a little fun with it but i cant manage to set my account to GM privileges even though i put the access level 3 in the account_data. Another problem is that i had to input my account manually in the account_data because there wasnt any information there even after i logged in the first time in the game and closed it (when i actually created my account - the auto create account being activated of course)... so the result is that i logged in with 3 different accounts and not even one of those accounts was registered in the account_data. ( P.S i used the files from easy aion setup 3.0-3.5 originally posted by ROCK7Y

Hmm... now im aware i didnt post this where it should be. Can someone move it to the discussion section plz ?
Old 06/16/2013, 03:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ohh
thats why You Cry And Cry
hahahahahahah

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Server Localhost@1500
05/24/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey habe aufeinmal einen Fehler bei meinem Server In allen Syssrs kommt: SYSERR: May 24 02:31:13 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect. SYSERR: May 24 02:31:16 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect. SYSERR: May 24 02:31:19 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect. SYSERR: May 24 02:31:22 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not connect. SYSERR: May 24 02:31:25 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:15000, could not...
Problem bei der Umleitung auf localhost
04/12/2012 - C/C++ - 3 Replies
Ich hab vor einiger Zeit einen lokalen Proxy für meinen Webbrowser geschrieben. Dort werden jegliche Requests, Serverside als auch Clientside geparst und dementsprechend behandelt. Ich hatte diese Klasse damals geschrieben um mir Unterstützung beim Browsergamebots schreiben zu holen. Nun möchte ich aber das ganze statt auf meinen Browser auf ein Programm anwenden, das HttpRequests verschickt. Genau genommen ist es ein .Net-Programm, das ich mithilfe der Host-Datei in Windows auf meinen...
Problem PLAYER_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@#
06/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
In English Hi everyone here is my problem you see when i tiped in ./start on FreeBSD virtual pc it says lots of this PLAYER_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@# mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.2 etc.... i enven restarted my server but it dident work :( so if you have an idea help me please
Players have GM privileges, problem
12/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#solved #deleted
[problem]localhost
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
when i go to localhost it just says can't find the page anyone have any ideas how to fix this