Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantrum Aion coming 2012

Discussion on Tantrum Aion coming 2012 within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: How do you like our Ideas
Nice Ideas i will definatly play there 5 19.23%
Hmm nice Ideas i might have a look on this Server 4 15.38%
Not really good, go more Pure PVP with Instant 55 5 19.23%
Crap Crap Crap everything Crap dont start this Server 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantrum Aion coming 2012

Hey Folks,
me and my Friends are Working hard at our own P-Server atm.
We try to start in February 2012.
Basicly it will be a PVP Server, but with a lot of PVE Features in it.
Our Server wont have Instant 55 (just as Promotion Event)
So you have to LVL up with Quests with 10x EXP and Droprate.

Here are some Events and Infos we plan to do:

Hunt the Balaur
Brigade General Vasharti spawned in PVP Arena he gives ABG Accessoires with 10% Droprate for a limmited Time, so grab your Friends and Hunt Vasharti. But prepared the other Faction will hunt him too. So kill ur Enemies and get Free ABG Accs.

Free Golden LVL 33 Equip
Once you are LVL 33 whisper an GM. He will give out free Adamantium/Leather/Xilix Armors for LVL 33.

Free Greater Stigma
Once you hit LVL 55 whisper an GM. He will handle out the Gold LVL 55 Stigma.

In-Game Shop
Ingameshop with exchangetoll system. Exchange your Kinah into Tollpoints.
Items included in Ingameshop: (Anuahrt Set/Tahabata Weapons/Godstones/Manastones/Stigmashards/ Enhancement Stones LVL 190/Ragnarok & Omega Accessoires)

Carebear Helper System
Tantrum Aion is mostly a PVP Server for Mass PVP in Silentara / Ingisson / Gelkmaros, but it also includes Parts for PVE Gamers. If you are a carebear but still need AP, we have your Solution. Random Bosses will spawn in Reshanta which drop Major Ancient Crows, Goblets, Crucible and Courange Insignas and of course Platin Medals.

Safe Zones?
Not at Tantrum Aion. We love PVP so we decided to deactivate all Aether Fields arround Primum / Teminon

Donation System?
Get your AP by PVE / PVP!!!

Higherd Droprate
We dont like to see u running around naked so we decided to Raise the Droprate to 10x to engange yourself.

Open World PVP Map
We give a s**t about Battlegrounds so we decided to have permanent rifts to the open PVP Zones.

Bring your Friends and earn
Bring 5 Active Friends to Tantrum Aion and your whole Group gets instant 55 incl. LVL 40 PVP Armor + Accessoires + a Lannok or Trioran Weapon of your choice

Beat the Admin
The Admin will Transform into the Dux from Divine Fort. Form Allys or Strong Groups to beat the Admin. If you Beat Admin every Ally or Group Member will Receive Mastarius / Veille Weapon. (Weekly Event)

Old Godstones
Of Course we have all possible Godstones in our Drop Handler. For those of u who like Silence / Blind Godstone we got a Special. Legendary LVL 60 Boss in Reshanta drops 10% Silence / 10% Blind Godstone with 2% Droprate.

Custom Farm Mobs in Silentara Canyon
Rive-Neokins spawn at Jotun Square. They contain: Running Scrolls/Mana&Life Serum/Balaur Blue Scales/Enhancement Stones LVL 190 and Golden Athana Weapons (LVL54 Extand Weapons)

Boss of the Week
Once in a Week we start a big Vote on our Website, where Users decide which Boss will permanent Spawn in Front of BT Entrance. Respawntime for this Boss will be 5 Minutes.

Thats it for now. I hope you like our Ideas. If you have any Ideas or wishes for the Server let me know, we might implement your Idea.
Old 12/30/2011, 15:32   #2

Good luck fighting with Aion F2P hitting EU in February :P
That's the end of Private Servers, without decent modifications.

The only servers which will survive this clash are instant pvp servers, and HUGE fan based servers like IA ( but not with such population like they have now )
Old 12/30/2011, 16:24   #3

Yeah F2P will be a big Problem but we can handle it i think. I dont want a big populated Server like IA or Something 30-50 active Players which do PVP are enough for the first time. Still looking for a cheap Gameserver Hoster. Someone knows one?
Old 01/02/2012, 07:34   #4

I have played retail Aion for over 2 years, and privates for just as much. I be-leave you have a good idea going but need some advice. You need 2 servers a "Low Right" and a "High rate" One needs to be in the 200x per/Everything then the low right needs to stay 10x per/Everything. Yet the /w a admin idea is horid, allow auto learn stigs and skills on the high-rate, and make a NPC that sells them all for gold on the low-right. While also adding a NPC with a rate that drops 33 golds, all that is needed is a servay at 33 pointing this out. You should also add crafting NPCs that will sell everything that is needed to craft, and encourage crafting trade. Also there should be a VIP, not like gamezaion's slow voting system, that you earn from points, maybe 30 day VIP for 1000 points, with 4 voteing sites each 50 points a piece. But no matter what you do don't make it to great of a boost or people that start on the server wont have a chance against someone voting for a month. I hope you take some of these ideas and make a perfect server for the retail and non-retail players.
Old 01/04/2012, 06:05   #5

Okay i overthought the Project a Bit after most people didnt like the old Way and added some Ideas from Mozone20. Thanks for your Tips mate, if u start playing at our Server let me know, you will get some Extras for your Help.

Here are the new Informations about the Server
-Instant 55 with easy 2nd Class after Level 9
-Full Stormwing Armor + Enraged Masta Weapon Starter Pack (You start with Retail Armor but SW Armor and Masta Weapons are Free in Ingame Shop)
-Boss spawns with Custom Drops (for Example Menotios drop ABG Weapons)
-Added 10% Silence Godstone and Noble Dragon Emperor Drops to Raksha Boilheart Boss
-No need to do Expert / Master Quests you get all needed Items for Quest in Ingameshop for free
-Custom Solo Instance called Balic Castle (Based on Kroms Trial) with Balaur Mobs in it which drop LVL 50 PVP Equip (Normal Mobs Green LVL50 High Droprate / Normal Mobs Blue LVL50 Low Droprate / Elites & Bosses LVL50 Gold Elite Set)
-You start in Silentara so i added Random Teleporters to Reshanta and Pandaemonium / Sanctum
-//givemissingskills & //droplist commands available for every Player
- Rates: Item= 50x, Crafting Crit Rate=100%,AP Win= 200x, AP Loose=1x
- World Chat Asmo Chat Ely Chat enabled
- Full Stigma System (you have to do the Stigmaquest)
- Free Scrolls / Pots / Stigmashards in Starter Mobs
- Free Buff Food in Ingame Shop
- Lvl 54 Extand Weapons in Ingame Shop Fully Working
- 10% Silence and Blind GS in Ingameshop
- PVP Kill Reward System
- 99% Success with Manastones and Enchants
- LVL 60 Elite Mobs in SC drop Crucible Insignas, Lucky Wings, Lvl190 Enchants

Thats it so far xD
Atm we are 3 Beta Tester and today we tested about 20hours, thats why i am a bit tired *yawn* So we need time to check everything I hope you are looking for it now so i will keep you informed about Updates.

Grtz
Flo
Old 01/04/2012, 15:39   #6

you gonna have some pvp battlegrounds? like chantra dredgion, custom pvp instance etc.?

Else i can't see why this server would do much better than most other dead ones (no offense, just trying to help with what a lot of people are looking for).

World pvp is something people can get on more or less every PS, so some pvp battlegrounds are kinda must (at least that's what is a minimum requirement when i look at PS's nowaday)
Old 01/05/2012, 09:40   #7

of course there will be battleground but not like on other servers. most servers got no ap loose in it. on our battleground u will definatly loose ap. but winning team in battleground gets a random boss spawned which drops ABG Armor
Old 01/05/2012, 17:36   #8

if you want to have a good pvp server try to fix the Abyss ranks from rank 1- Governor so you would need to earn more than normal of the amount of ap to rank up.
Old 01/06/2012, 14:40   #9

Cant wait to test out this server! Just wondering, but what country/state will this server be hosted in?
Old 01/06/2012, 20:56   #10

Server will be hosted in Germany if i find a cheap Provider here. Its a 3 Man Project so we dont want to spend a huge amount of Money at the beginning. Actually the Server is done everything scripted. Just the Condition Effect on Coliseum Champion Armor does not work at the moment cause it needs more tests. First tests we had with condition my Sorc had 5k Pdef xD so atm we did not implemented Conditioning

and i forgot we switched from Stormwing Starter Gear to Enraged Padmarashka Set so a bit better than Stormy **** xD
Old 01/07/2012, 02:42   #11

Shoot Germany is a bit far from Cali, USA xD. I guess i need to find a free software like LowerPing.
Old 01/07/2012, 10:05   #12

Its gona be pvp server ? if yes try Not aion look wut missing over there and try to add into your server . Make sure that all stigmas in the game Becouse at Not aion there's few missing stigmas + missing wepons and few another stuffs .
Old 01/07/2012, 14:29   #13

We already included all Stigmas Buddy and i fixed all missing Weapons like new Padma Raging + New Enraged Masta Weapons xD ATM i am thinking about making ABG Weapons stronger than normal. Cause i think there is just a small difference Between APP and ABG so i maybe change the Server files a bit to give 2-3% more PVP Attack to the Weapons.
Yesterday i changed the Titles "Wheeler Dealer" and "Honory Black Cloud" Normally title includes 5% Speed but now this Title gives 2% PVP Attack and Defense too. Of course Client just shows the Speed extra but stats show a difference ;-)

Ok raised ABG GBG Weapons PVP Attack Ration. 1Hand Weapons +2% 2 Hand Weapons +3,5% PVP Attack.
I deleted some normal Bosses in SC and let Custom Bosses Spawn which drop Platium Medals and new Custom Boss Raksha Boilheart LVL 99 Epic Boss which drops ABG Weapons with 100% Droprate but he is definatly not killable in a Group. You will need Alliance for him. He uses Skills from different Open World Bosses like Padmarashka, Menotios, Alukina xD Have fun in killing him

Ok i uploaded the Launcher for Testings you guys can connect to our Server and Test it. But it might be lag a bit cause i am hosting it over my Home Connection atm. You will need Hamachi to connect to our Network atm. Would be nice if you give replys about bugs and ideas u got for your Server. I lowered all Boss HP so its easier to kill till we are more Players. They drop Coliseum Armor.

Commands which work for all Players: //givemissingskills //droplist
Have fun
Old 01/08/2012, 13:17   #14

Where is the reg? gimme hamachi room
Old 01/08/2012, 13:43   #15

Its all in the Readme but Hamachi Data:
Room: tantrumaion
pw: tantrum
this is the URL for Account Register
but you can click on register on the Launcher too