Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tantrum Aion coming 2012

View Poll Results: How do you like our Ideas
Nice Ideas i will definatly play there 5 19.23%
Hmm nice Ideas i might have a look on this Server 4 15.38%
Not really good, go more Pure PVP with Instant 55 5 19.23%
Crap Crap Crap everything Crap dont start this Server 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
As i see it , even IA wont survive F2P retail , cos of the general fkness of p-servers
One thing the idiots runin IA or GA or similar servers never ever put in their thick heads that aion is not only abt lvl 55 and endgame gear - pure PvP server-retarded beyond belief , cos the DONATORS (and pinoys and BRs ) hack to hell and back and get away with it , and for non-donators to achieve the gear of donators TAKES THE SAME TIME that you will need in RETAIL if you play 3hrs a day BUT you will have many times more fun and a lot more helping ppl than in any of the pservers out there
Also on a side note - IA and GA are both subjected to DDoS ing this week , IA got with little dmg ( tho players there did not get away and GA is still suffering to the point where the game is unplayable there
I think there is only one action future Pserver owners may take to even have a chance of survival - copy retail 1:1 regarding SKILLS , GEODATA , QUESTS , INSTANCES(mob AI and drops )
But in the SAME time PUMP UP only EXP FROM QUESTS , KINAH FROM QUESTS
and also make EVERYTHING obtainable regarding quest rewarded items INGAME as it should be and rely on donations ONLY for remodels , BUT undercut RETAIL PRICE FOR THEM also you can copy the GAMEFORGE MODEL with the SUBSCRIPTION but WITH VOTE POINTS and OFC lowered price
There is one major thing that retail has and this is PvP EVERYfKIN where , not the retarded ZERG in inggison or gelkmaros or SC and yes - retail has twinks , which BTW is a nice ground for EVENTS in pservers , but rarely any bother to even make it worthwile to twink
With a little bit eased lvling with FULLY IMPLEMENTED RETAIL LIKE SURVEY REWARD SYSTEM and a bit higher exp from quests you can actually make the game appealing cos BELIEVE ME in 500x RATE server , after a month or 2 THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO
PPL there dont do instances , dont farm , dont craft AND only PvP , which gets tedious and boring VERY VERY fast
There is no fight over abyss forts - hence no sieges which takes away a big part of the game experience
you will see how many of the pure PvP server will start to die out pretty fast very soon , same goes for the mid rate and BUGGED beyond belief ones too

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe1 View Post
As i see it , even IA wont survive F2P retail , cos of the general fkness of p-servers
One thing the idiots runin IA or GA or similar servers never ever put in their thick heads that aion is not only abt lvl 55 and endgame gear - pure PvP server-retarded beyond belief , cos the DONATORS (and pinoys and BRs ) hack to hell and back and get away with it , and for non-donators to achieve the gear of donators TAKES THE SAME TIME that you will need in RETAIL if you play 3hrs a day BUT you will have many times more fun and a lot more helping ppl than in any of the pservers out there
Also on a side note - IA and GA are both subjected to DDoS ing this week , IA got with little dmg ( tho players there did not get away and GA is still suffering to the point where the game is unplayable there
I think there is only one action future Pserver owners may take to even have a chance of survival - copy retail 1:1 regarding SKILLS , GEODATA , QUESTS , INSTANCES(mob AI and drops )
But in the SAME time PUMP UP only EXP FROM QUESTS , KINAH FROM QUESTS
and also make EVERYTHING obtainable regarding quest rewarded items INGAME as it should be and rely on donations ONLY for remodels , BUT undercut RETAIL PRICE FOR THEM also you can copy the GAMEFORGE MODEL with the SUBSCRIPTION but WITH VOTE POINTS and OFC lowered price
There is one major thing that retail has and this is PvP EVERYfKIN where , not the retarded ZERG in inggison or gelkmaros or SC and yes - retail has twinks , which BTW is a nice ground for EVENTS in pservers , but rarely any bother to even make it worthwile to twink
With a little bit eased lvling with FULLY IMPLEMENTED RETAIL LIKE SURVEY REWARD SYSTEM and a bit higher exp from quests you can actually make the game appealing cos BELIEVE ME in 500x RATE server , after a month or 2 THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO
PPL there dont do instances , dont farm , dont craft AND only PvP , which gets tedious and boring VERY VERY fast
There is no fight over abyss forts - hence no sieges which takes away a big part of the game experience
you will see how many of the pure PvP server will start to die out pretty fast very soon , same goes for the mid rate and BUGGED beyond belief ones too
I'm not feeling like that its kind fun

Old   #18

Strafe it sounds like you wanna play a pve server.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozone20 View Post
Strafe it sounds like you wanna play a pve server.
Quite not like that, i want a server that has all - which apparently is retail .
also you didnt got my point at all - since pservers are mostly donation driven , more often than not staff overlooks for donators abusing bugs and using hacks , which leaves a very bitter aftertaste and a ****** game experience .

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe1 View Post
Quite not like that, i want a server that has all - which apparently is retail .
also you didnt got my point at all - since pservers are mostly donation driven , more often than not staff overlooks for donators abusing bugs and using hacks , which leaves a very bitter aftertaste and a ****** game experience .
F2P is going to be good, but If I understood proply you still have to pay to survive there, it got to my attention what they call Gold Pack which gos for €9.99 a month , if you don't buy this gold pack well you will have to wait long time for instc , where you have the one with gold pack gos faster than you ( kInda PS with donation). Now to the man who wants to open a PS well your gona have to do better than that as they said take from Notaion the pvp but you need the fort for difrent pvp style and in Not aion there is so much thinks missing like instc and etc. to end this go full pvp all time event but give freedom to people who like story and instc. Good Luck and meet in your serv
Old   #21

Quote:
if you don't buy this gold pack well you will have to wait long time for instc
Another one that doesnt use the thing in his upper section of the skull at all ...
Do you know how much time ONE 50+ (heck even 45 + ) instance run takes in retail ?
THERE is no POSSIBLE way you COULD do all INSTANCES EVEN IF YOU ARE 24/7 INGAME for ONE FKIN day
Old   #22

[/QUOTE]
THERE is no POSSIBLE way you COULD do all INSTANCES EVEN IF YOU ARE 24/7 INGAME for ONE FKIN day[/QUOTE]
Your are not wrong no way anyone can do all instance in one day, the think is most popular instances some of them you never get party for. Look like it or not without a Gold Pack your dead you won't be getting any party or anything, rely so go and try it then talk
Old   #23

^

Go subscribe for the Free Trial of AION, to get a veteran account after the game goes into the hands of Gameforge.

As for the things said into this thread, NotAion is a bunch of ******* test server with no help and future (read: soon you get the greatest gear, there is nothing to develop).

Infinite Aion had great potential, but in the very advanced past, but as I said in another thread, they are just garbage coders, and not anything close to businessmen, and even tho they make some bucks outta their crappy work, they missed a huge income they had a chance to receive.
Simply, as stated above - they can't think ahead and serve customers with needed quality.
Other servers aren't worth to be pointed out, because even if they are based at good source, they don't have the playerbase and fame required to be put between those.
ciao