Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Server Doesnt Start

Discussion on Game Server Doesnt Start within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Game Server Doesnt Start

All My Server IS Created and then when i try to connect it connects Account Password 100% and Then I Press Accept And Then My Server Is OFF :S it gives me things like [Info] And Then [WARn]
Old 09/22/2011, 18:12   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
which server files do u use??

please give us some more informations
Old 09/22/2011, 18:13   #3

well i use wait a sec AionEngine_Emulator_Repack.2.1.0.1.rar THIS

cause i WAnt 2.5 Version

i tried so hard :S But No Action :S

if u can PLZ Add Me In Skype And Help Plz Gaming_L33t
Old 09/25/2011, 20:39   #4

any help on this subject?!?!!

Tags
:@:@:@:@

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro doesnt start
05/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
hey, since ive formated my pc, i cant play sro anymore.. when i install it, the launcher closes immediately, so i cant even update.. :/ if i get the sro from my friend (fully updated), the same.. if i start it with loader, hackshield stucks at 3rd loading point and nothing happens again.. my system:
Silkroad doesnt start
01/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
hi,sup? will in my computer any SRO games doesnt start it gives me this error http://uploadpic.org/storage/originals/thumb_skn3 n9ukfl98f9n3d8lfu88fdd.jpg and i dun know why so if any body has an answer or a solution for that plz tell me
[Help]PHX doesnt start up.
06/12/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello:) I would like to as you kind people here, for a little favor. Can you help me with PHX, i was using walker and some other programs, but i wanted to kick it up a notch. Soo i downloaded the L2PacketHack. But when i try to start it, it gives me a dont send error with a debug function. What can you suggest i have to try ?
Tbot doesnt start...
11/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, my tbot1106 doesnt work properly. sometimes he does but sometimes it doesnt. i press "get hang center" near the hyungo ghosts and load the script for them. then he starts running to the different shops in donwhang and then to the monsters. when he arrives there it sais it will start in 5 seconds, but nothing happens. i hope someone can help me R2D2
My eudemons doesnt start
10/29/2006 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
hey maybe someone o you can help me when i want to start it, there is the first window coming, Than i push "enter" then this picture appears for a second and than its gone and nothing alse happens :? plz help me!! thx