Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a good Aion 2.5 Pserver

Discussion on Looking for a good Aion 2.5 Pserver within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a good Aion 2.5 Pserver

I'm looking for Aion 2.5 Pserver. Some highlights of what I'm looking for:

1)Relatively New Aion 2.5 Pserver (Old Pserver is ok to, please add why it's good)
2)Server located in the US (To avoid lag)
3)Retail-like features (With higher Exp/AP rate then retail)
4)Updates regularly
5)Active Community/Many players online

*I'm currently in one Aion Pserver that doesn't have 2.5 update yet, And apparently doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon. Think it'll go down soon at the rate it's going, since hasn't had updates for a while now also... So trying for other options.. other pservers..

P.S.

No offense to anyone~

I been told AionGamez and Aion Infinite are full of donors. Most already got their ABG gear with donation for example. So catching up to old players there, would be a long frustrating road without donating..

So maybe a new Aion 2.5 Pserver would be ideal?

Any recommendation of older Aion 2.5 Pserver and why it's good, would help to.

I'll keep searching on my own but a little help would be awesome, hard to see which servers are new.. lol

Thank you~

*Hopefully I didn't post wrong section, sorry if I did >.< (<==New here)
Old 06/27/2011, 17:22   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#moved
Old 06/28/2011, 02:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by star260 View Post
I'm looking for Aion 2.5 Pserver. Some highlights of what I'm looking for:

1)Relatively New Aion 2.5 Pserver
2)Server located in the US (To avoid lag)
3)Retail-like features
4)Updates regularly
5)Active Community/Many players online

*I'm currently in one Aion Pserver that doesn't have 2.5 update yet, And apparently doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon. Think it'll go down soon at the rate it's going, since hasn't had updates for a while now also... So trying for other options.. other pservers..

P.S.

No offense to anyone~

I been told AionGamez and Aion Infinite are full of donors. Most already got their ABG gear with donation for example. So catching up to old players there, would be a long frustrating road without donating..

So maybe a new Aion 2.5 Pserver would be ideal?

Any recommendation of older Aion 2.5 Pserver and why it's good, would help to.

I'll keep searching on my own but a little help would be awesome, hard to see which servers are new.. lol

Thank you~

*Hopefully I didn't post wrong section, sorry if I did >.< (<==New here)
All I can say is if you think you can donate for end game gear on Infinite Aion think again. On Pride you cannot donate for any gear and Greed its mid grade gold gear. But our server doesnt meet all your requirements only most so good luck.
Old 06/28/2011, 03:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
All I can say is if you think you can donate for end game gear on Infinite Aion think again. On Pride you cannot donate for any gear and Greed its mid grade gold gear. But our server doesnt meet all your requirements only most so good luck.
Thank u for the reply.
Old 06/29/2011, 05:34   #5

Yes IA is full of Donators which ruined the pvp on IA. Then again it's going to be the same for almost all Pservers. Also if u like playing an Assassin find a server that supports AAC i know that IA dose not and almost every other dose.
Old 06/30/2011, 03:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliean View Post
Yes IA is full of Donators which ruined the pvp on IA. Then again it's going to be the same for almost all Pservers. Also if u like playing an Assassin find a server that supports AAC i know that IA dose not and almost every other dose.
True most do become full of donators but wow people donating for ABG set is crazy, pretty sure that's expensive compared to eat/APP set lol

Anyway thanx for the reply
Old 06/30/2011, 09:26   #7

elite*gold: 450
If those donaters have several thousands of dollars to spare for a semi-low AP set, they deserve it.
Old 07/02/2011, 19:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
If those donaters have several thousands of dollars to spare for a semi-low AP set, they deserve it.
Ofc they do, would never say otherwise. Just pointing out how crazy people are in doing so ;p
Old 07/04/2011, 06:07   #9

I'd like to see some replies to this thread as well with some recommendations I'm looking for a server as well.
Old 07/04/2011, 14:38   #10

elite*gold: 450
Infinite Aion is probably the most advanced private server. It's not a very friendly community (especially the administrators/developers active on their forum, excluding TheGooginator), but many things do work as they should. It's a bit worse when you look at things such as PVP and AP gain, it's nowhere near retail, but still the best private.
Old 07/04/2011, 14:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Infinite Aion is probably the most advanced private server. It's not a very friendly community (especially the administrators/developers active on their forum, excluding TheGooginator), but many things do work as they should. It's a bit worse when you look at things such as PVP and AP gain, it's nowhere near retail, but still the best private.
As you said IA was the fastest p server to update 2.5 version still..if you want to play in pvp open areas is frustrating as there are too many donators, is not even funny as a joke...if you can t donate IA is not recommended..better wait some server without donating system or without stats weaps and armors, i come from retail version and i can say the only p. server worthy to wait is aionworld 2.5
Old 07/05/2011, 05:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiolosMK View Post
As you said IA was the fastest p server to update 2.5 version still..if you want to play in pvp open areas is frustrating as there are too many donators, is not even funny as a joke...if you can t donate IA is not recommended..better wait some server without donating system or without stats weaps and armors, i come from retail version and i can say the only p. server worthy to wait is aionworld 2.5
If you believe Inggision is a great PVP set then yes we have major donators on our server. I highly doubt our pvpers run in that set but you are welcome to your opinion as everyone is.
Old 07/05/2011, 11:29   #13

Come on...donating system on IA is a Joke, the only worth thing there is Black/White dye, and remodel skins.

I'm playing on IA only cuz of fair donation, there isn't anything gamebreaking on donation list, u can buy AP yeah 1k AP = 1 $ , I'm making 100-150k ap daily by pvp + sieges, so donating for AP isn't a problem, moreover u can't donate for medals/kinah . Just some crappy pve set + remodels + dyes = u can't call it NOT fair donation list .
Old 07/06/2011, 00:21   #14

If the players can't get the gears such as ABG set via donations, then I guess they just donate for AP to get the items o.o

Population wise IA wins. Gosh if you guys get Geodata working I'll join for sure *o*

~Still actively looking, Suggestions are welcome~

Tags
aion 2.5, aion 2.5 private server