Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Not Aion - 2.5 and pure PvP

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
I liked this server at first because everyone had the same equipment but now making a new character is pointless because you'll get raped in every BG you attend. Everyone on that server rolls Gladiator and AoE everything to death. There's an overabundance.....

I really enjoyed the server when I first started playing but now it's just....imbalanced. Like every other server out there. lol -_-

Old   #62

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussei View Post
I liked this server at first because everyone had the same equipment but now making a new character is pointless because you'll get raped in every BG you attend. Everyone on that server rolls Gladiator and AoE everything to death. There's an overabundance.....

I really enjoyed the server when I first started playing but now it's just....imbalanced. Like every other server out there. lol -_-
glads are fixed now. besides that you'll have your gear in almost no time doing bg's (even if you get raped). or you could also go to silentera to get tolls.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

man the fact here is you just did an uber jump of equipment
cmon im full in your server after 10-15 bgs, my acount has every single class full +15
tribunus sets for 100 toll? dont joke

the server would rock if you get like 100-200(max 900) toll per game, but the armors would cost a big amount, maybe some 90,000-120,000 for UT/LUT sets or Dragon deity sets, and then start getting tokens(PVP tokens) this tokens can be instead of medals and you can get 10-20 rewarded per Bg your team wins(10) your team lose(5) and make 1 part of tribunus worth 600-500, that will make people with combined sets and not everybody can be a rape machine.

Now sins and rangers are 99% broken, templars are oped no way to defeat them with any class if no cleric(heal spamming) and glads are just trolls aoeing any **** crosses in their way.

Seriously i would like if you consider this idea and wipe the server(i dont care loosing my characters, afterall it was 2-3 days work) this will make your server seriously get crowded
Thanks
1 User
Old   #64

thats not true. l2p

Old   #65

mhmmm I've done everything to get on the server but when I then log in and klick on the server than the game closes

sry 4 bad English :xD
Old   #66

Bernardi, there is some information about that on the offical notaion forums. So try starting it via .bat file. Just take a peek into it and you should be able to find somethign that helps you.
Old   #67

Server is still being updated regularly, but population has died down a bit.
It does take a little to start-up, but so does any server you log onto, and it takes way less time to get the best gear then any other server. (It's also designed that way so you can build the character the way you wish.)
Just give it a try, and I promise it won't disappoint! The more people that play, the faster you get your gear.

(Just be warry about the GMs/Adims/Mods. Very touchy people lol.)
Old   #68

I've heared not aion works with 2.6 but when i log in in can't see my chars ...
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by deitante View Post
I've heared not aion works with 2.6 but when i log in in can't see my chars ...
2.6 works perfectly on Not Aion and I've been playing with it since it was available on the retail PTS servers.
Old   #70

when i log in i only can see that
here is a screen ...

Uploaded with

BTW i've a german client
Old   #71

more ppls need to play >.<
Old   #72

We have relaunched!
Old   #73

Best Pvp Server ever !

-Battlegrounds
-kein gezerge
-keine Spender mit überequip somit faires PvP ;D
-GM´s sind auch Chillig

Kann dem Server jeden empfehlen der einfaches und unkompliziertes Pvp haben will
Old   #74

If you haven't tried out the server yet, just drop by since it's easy to get started and check things out. I'm certain you'll be amazed by how great it is
Old   #75

Join in on the fun, guys! Get your friends to PvP with you on this awesome server. :>