Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion java how to start?

Discussion on Aion java how to start? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion java how to start?

can anyone provide some tips regarding aion-java? coz it seems the setup is quite different from c+ aion
Old 01/15/2011, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
read FAQ's and guid's.. u'll be fine.
Old 01/19/2011, 10:02   #3

elite*gold: 4
I Run an Aion private server with 'Aion Engine'

Das ist die beste wahl wen du Aion mit Java rennen wilst. / That is the best choose if you want to run Aion with Java.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
java ´start probleme ...
09/03/2010 - General Coding - 5 Replies
moin moin... also... ich bin jetz dran java zu lernen, und habe schon direkt am anfang probleme mit der "richtigen" installation... den java editor hab ich normal geladen und installiert... von Java SE Downloads - Sun Developer Network (SDN) den "JDK" geladen bzw installiert... hab sogutwie alles wie hier beschrieben ausgewählt und fehlende sachen runtergeladen. Configuration/de - Java-Editor
Recruting Java coder for Aion
02/02/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys i'm hosting a servers with my friends but we still need a Java developer and some other member for the Staff we are doing a big servers who will be for sure better then IA ^.- . If you are interested go to Divine Order • Index page and PM the Admin for more information i hope to get Staff fast cya guys HF :) :pimp: " FoX ;) "
Shouldnt Aion SZ EU bot, when i verify and press start, automatically launch my Aion
10/13/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Fixed