Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Web Dev needed.

Discussion on Professional Web Dev needed. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional Web Dev needed.

Hi, Im the owner of Red Eye Gaming..

We are looking for a web dev you must know PHP and other web scripting languages.. if you are intrested please post an application with examples of your work on our forums at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADV]Professional CO
08/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
Professional CO is back now with 5165! Features: +13-+15 Tons of new Items/Gears Soul Gears! Few Bugs! Ninja Work Horse Work! Talis work
need a db professional
05/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, im looking for a db professinal and or a person who is very good with navicat database of eudemons. Awarding in game items if you can help me Playboybunny
L2w & Win XP professional
07/15/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I've got a problem with L2 walker. I use Windows XP professional on my machine and there is no "hosts" file. As far as I know the hosts file is necessary for using L2walker. If I search the hosts file on my Win XP home computer I find one. Do you know if the hosts file is in another location on win xp prof? Or is there no such file? Is there another way then? Thx for your answers :)