Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Character Creator: separate program/hack???

Discussion on Aion Character Creator: separate program/hack??? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Character Creator: separate program/hack???

I was wondering if there was a hack or program created to separate the Character Creator from the rest of Aion. My problem is my computer can't handle the full game, as it is too weak(1.6 Ghz proc and only 1 gig of Ram, on board video only). My thought was that maybe I'd be able to at least play around with the creator, even if it would be a bit slow. I would really like this if it's available anywhere. Please help me in my quest.

(Note: affording a new computer atm is out of the question, so any suggestions to that regard will be ignored)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AION ONLINE] WTS Aion Central China character
06/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm going to sell a ranger lv 34. Craft skills: Sewing 236/299 Gather skills: Excract vitallity 275/299
there are some program to rename my character?
04/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
plzz needd thanks.
[VK] 2 separate Accounts! 70 Kriger + 70 Mage
07/23/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo, da ich schon länger kein WOW mehr Spiele und meine 2 Accounts nur rumliegen, würde ich sie verkaufen. Da ich Auszubildener bin und keine Zeit mehr dafür habe, biete ich wie gesagt meine 2 Acc an. Sie sind momentan Gefrozzen und nicht Aktiv \!/ 70 Krieger \!/ Hat fast nur Grüne sachen und 12k Life.
Character Creator
02/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey, is there a such thing as a character creator for CO so I won't need to open their site to create a account for vps and waters ?
wow character data lookup program
03/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
sicher nützlich für den ein oder anderen :) ------------ A small program to demonstrate a method for obtaining a pointer to WOW's character data. This pointer can then be used to access various information such as your character's x, y, and z location. I wrote this because I have only seen methods of obtaining this pointer by rummaging through WOW's stack. The problem with this is it doesn't always find the pointer and sometimes it can lead to crashes. To accomplish this, I simply...