Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skill Cooldown Hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Skill Cooldown Hack

Hi, I search for a Skill Cooldown Hack. How can I set the Cooldown of the Skills to 0. I will do the attack many time in a row. Can i make it with cheatengine or with a other programm pls help me. Because I didn´t know how I can do that.

Old   #2

I'd imagine you would need to enumerate the AbilityList in memory first for each skill. Then get the struct of each skill and find the cooldown and that may, or may not be writeable. I currently use the cooldown timer to see if a skill fired or not.

Old   #3

I´m not so fit in those things. Can you explane it?
Old   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1858
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,444
#moved

Old   #5

:EDIT lol just woke up and have a hangover, so forgive me for not noticing the last post date lol

this is one of those things where you won't be handed the answer as it will be beyond devastating to the servers that people play if it was made public. and it goes without saying it already does work, just have to figure out how.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceJoce View Post
Hi, I search for a Skill Cooldown Hack. How can I set the Cooldown of the Skills to 0. I will do the attack many time in a row. Can i make it with cheatengine or with a other programm pls help me. Because I didn´t know how I can do that.
isn´t true, but i mean thats don´t give a skill cooldown hack, lol.
Old   #7

we all know... there is one:P

got a cleric in pvp that used life shield every 1 - 2 seconds ... the cd is 2min ... so please.. dont tell me there is no cd hack
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra29929 View Post
we all know... there is one:P

got a cleric in pvp that used life shield every 1 - 2 seconds ... the cd is 2min ... so please.. dont tell me there is no cd hack
This is a topic older than 6 years. You should consider checking this first before replying to a post.

To your argument - there is by any mean no way to "hack" or manipulate the attackspeed or castspeed of skills.
Why? Simple answer: It's server-sided. You gotta manipulate what packages the server sends to each client and change the way it reacts to certain circumstances.
The servers for NA and EU are well protected against attacks like this and will trigger an instantban if seriously tried with a client.

So summarize: Its not possible to manipulate the attackspeed or castspeed in any mean.

What you can do is actually manipulating your client animationspeed ( not related to attackspeed at all ). You will get delays when you try to set the animationspeed too fast.

Tags
aion, cast, cooldwon, hack, speed