Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pls read.... {questions}

Discussion on pls read.... {questions} within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pls read.... {questions}

ok. so i play aion pserver and wanna start retail.
but i wanted to ask, is it really hard getting to lvl 50? and is lvl 55 out yet?
and is pvp good? i like mass pvp. like 50vs50. does that exist in Aion alot?
and can u tell me the newest aion server so i wont be the biggest nub?

also if i buy Kinah from elitepvpers do i get banned in aion? i mean i knw its ilegal but what are the chances i get banned?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A couple of questions.READ IT
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, Im going to startover on isro again and it was a long time ago i played last time. So here's my questions. 1. Im going to buy gold and i wonder ifthere's any gold seller company where your not needed to verify yourself through a phone call ( i do not want million bills) 2. Is it possible to use 2 different accounts on two pc's on the same network? (C10 error) 3. Im looking for a good guide to a wizard/cleric build. I've already found one but im afraid that to many people already...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
READ...MY QUESTIONS ARE HERE
12/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
help pls... is there any ways to edit itemtype.dat and lets us see SOCKET ITEMS on floor before we pick them up? is there any CYCLONE hack...wat i mean is not speed hack...i mean cyclone...that lets u use cyclone even ur not a tro and u can get kills to try to get on KO BOARD??is thre anything like that?? PLS AND TY^^
PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ!
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community. IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!....