Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion vs WoW

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion vs WoW

Hi liebes Forum,
Ich habe mal bei Google gestöbert.

Dadurch bin ich bei vielen Discussionen auf das Theme gestößen: Wow vs Aion.

Also möchte ich diese Frage mal gerne in Elitepvpers stellen

Erst ma bissel Infos:

Aion:

Richtige Spielerzahlen zu Aion wurden anscheinend nie vom Unternehmen veröffentlicht, es gibt aber Zahlen zu aktiven Spielern
auf verschiedenen Servern.
Es heißt der durchschnitt in Europa liegt bei 56.000 Spieler pro Servern. Deutschland aber ist weit unter dem Durchschnitt mit 10.000 Spielern.
Ob es das Spiel in Amerika gibt weiß ich leider nicht.
Es soll 250.000 dieses Spiel in Deutschland gekauft wurden sein.
Doch jetzt nach der v 1.90 sollen es nur 120.000 aktive Spieler sein.

World of Warcraft

Die Spielerzahlen in Wow sollen wohl weltweit bei 11 mio liegen(eine Menge Spieler).
Durchschnitt der aktiven Spieler ist bei so einer Zahl sind ziehmlich egal.
Und auch in den verschiedensten Gebieten findet man immer einen anderen Spieler.
Außerdem... mal ganz ehrlich ich glaube wirklich jeder Internetsurfer kennt Wow.

Doch zurück zum Thema Aion vs Wow.

Wow ist 5 Jahre alt.
Hat aber sehr viele Spieler(11 mio.)
Bald kommt dass neue Addon "Cataclysm" raus dass für einige Verbesserungen sorgt.

Aion ist ziehmlich neu.
Hat nicht so viele Spieler.
Aber bessere Grafik.
V 2.00 kommt raus.

Was meint ihr welches Spiel ist besser ?

Old   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1858
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,443
Was erhoffst du dir von diesem Thread. Die Aion Spieler werden eh sagen das Aion besser ist, die WoW Spieler das gleiche mit WoW. Beide Spiele haben ihren Reiz und ihre Schwächen.

Bleibt bei euren Antworten bitte sachlich,danke!

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
i only understand the thread topic... lol xD
My votes:
AION
WoW
Old   #4

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,149
Ochh my ***?

The Playtime of World of Warcraft is 100x better than Aion, Aion is very not Good

i lold, WoW ist da 100x Besser als Aion :/ Ich glaube kaum das Aion besser ist als WoW.

WoW hat einfach mehr Features und Spielspaß, Ist auf Deutsch und hat gutes Gameplay.

Old   #5

Beide Spiele sucken mittlerweile. Habe beide gespielt. ABER im Endeffekt muss es DIR Spaß machen... egal was andere Dir sagen!
Old   #6

My opinion is World of Warcraft, i play it from the 1st day when it came out.And i still have fun playing it
Old   #7

Irgendwie klar, dass Spiele, die paar Jahre älter sind mehr Spieler haben
Old   #8
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1858
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin0805 View Post
Irgendwie klar, dass Spiele, die paar Jahre älter sind mehr Spieler haben
Yop, WoW hatte am Anfang auch keine 11 Millionen. Denkt nur nie jemand dran
Old   #9

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
Yop, WoW hatte am Anfang auch keine 11 Millionen. Denkt nur nie jemand dran
Richtig.

Vergleicht man ein aktuelles/frisch released game mit einem, was schon länger aufm markt ist, kommt als argument (von den leuten die das ältere spielen) meist nur "wir haben so und soviele spieler". Kein wunder..Nur es rafft nie wer
Old   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
I like this vid comment xD
Quote:
Folks now evreyone is like this ! goodbye wow , welcome aion! well well , in a couple of years a nother mmo will come and then youll say goodbye aion and welcome new mmo! , if you want to play seroius remain on an mmo and play it or you fuckin burn your pc!!!!!!
Re:but i like my PC
I played WoW just 1-2h at a friend and it was cool ... (2 yrs ago xD)
Old   #11

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
The one big thing I love with AION is that the gameplay flow never stops, pauses or feels prolonged. Quests give enough rewards and are rationally placed, also the regeneration while sitting does not take forever, the default regen is set very nice to provide a costant flow of killing and progress in a dungeon or whatever. While in WoW, I get the feeling after level 10 that the quests were placed in a bad combination on purpose Eg. one quest requires you to go there and another one tells you to go in the opposite way. Like killing mob quests, you finished killing one specific mob and then you get another quest to kill more of these later on. Also, as a Priest or Mage you are bound to constantly break the flow by using food and such, it just doesn't feel right. I like many other things on AION, such as the Rift system and other small things regarding the PvP system.

Gameplaywise I find AION obviously better, because it's the only MMO I have been playing longer than a few months. However WoW has it's appeals too, it has alot of instances early on while in AION you'll get your first instance on level 25. And generally alot of content.

There is one big thing, actually two, that's annoying me in AION though:
No item drops if the killed mob is 10 levels under you. This means you can't get materials for crafting or jobs anymore that were only dropping in mid or low levels.
This will ultimatively require you to either: 1. Create a new character 2. Wait for players passing by on that level or 3. The Auction House. Which leads to the second issue: Aion has a low amount of players and most of them don't use the AH anymore, especially newcommers. Which goes back to solution 1: Making another character around the level you want to farm items, but if you do this, you might aswell get the lv31 Armor for the PVP which is imho the best equipment and you can easily defeat lv50 players with it. It just requires you to make a few lv30 characters. Honestly I think they should merge servers again, but I can sort of understand that they want to prevent 24/7 farmers to kill all the mobs for the players who need them, which made WoW a mess in the early stages of it.