Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marco Help

Discussion on Marco Help within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Marco Help

I have been looking al over trying to find a good spiritmaster marco.With no luck at all so maybe some one out there know's a place where i might find a few. Would be a big help to me.
Old 08/06/2010, 21:17   #2

Well, i think you meant "macro".
Since you played your character you know what skills you want in a macro.
For casters a lil bit more hard if they use anything what's speed up the cast time then macro will fail.
So, if you want to make one, you must test out how much delays you need between 2 skill.
for example! (never made macro for my sm, so an assasin one)

/skill Ambush
/delay 2
/skill Suprise Attack III
/delay 2

You can calculate out the delays you have to use between 2 skill and after some usage they will work as you liked. Keep in mind, in pvp there is so much fail factor, for example when the target goes out from your range and etc. good luck!
Old 08/06/2010, 21:38   #3

type o

Yea it's not for pvp.Im going to use it for them long nights of lvling.I played around with a few i made last night.Just trying to get the delays set at the right time now is the pain in the azz part lol
Old 08/08/2010, 09:15   #4

It's not that hard.
But i never used macro for lvl, mabe because i live in instances
Old 08/08/2010, 16:24   #5

Not a bad place to be.