Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seeing levels and HP in Abyss Pvp

Discussion on Seeing levels and HP in Abyss Pvp within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Seeing levels and HP in Abyss Pvp

Would there be a possible way of seeing peoples Levels and HP in faction pvp in Aion using CE?

I know in the game archlord using CE you could see peoples HP that you were fighting, but since you could see their levels there was no need for this

Not asking for anyone to make this, just want to know if there is a possible way of doing it with CE, since I dont really know much about it in general

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Low levels in rusro with sp-Look in
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
HI, i need a statless or int euro with alot of sp low level prefered for more farming, and a low level str or statfree chinese char low level prefered more farming capabilities :) i need it in rusro it needs to have a russian name and some gold. It would be nice if they had silk items too- thanks p.s.- i might also be looking for high level characters so offer away
Mob Levels of FG 3-6
05/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Are the monsters in FG 3-6 any higher level than fg2? Right now at level 132 it takes ten kills with superman to get .001 percent for me. Is it worth the hassle getting to the higher level grottos if they aren't a higher level? I've checked around several forums and finally decided to ask. I haven't tested the % gain with superman, either. - BB
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.
Someone here who levels me?
02/27/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hi Guys i am looking for someone who can level my character. Level 19 /Warrior/ Dekaron:Atlantis/ Name:Siggi06/ PLS I NEED SOMEONE WHO HELPS ME!!!!!!!!