Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What New Botters want to know [Pay to Bot]

Discussion on What New Botters want to know [Pay to Bot] within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What New Botters want to know [Pay to Bot]

Well those who take botting a bit more seriously like myself are wondering what good bots there are out there who are offering reliable bots which are updated regularly to keep it undetected

I am wondering what's the best PTB (Pay to Bot) because many people end up going for the most common such as AionSV that got 3 of my accounts banned after only 1 hour of botting on each which is pathetic 3 subs 3 accounts 3 banns withing an hour.

So please if you could post some good Bots prefferbly the best in your opinion

Thank you
Old 06/24/2010, 13:52   #2

In my personal oppinion as a new botmaker the own bot is the best. It's not hard to create your own bot if you learn C++ or AutoIt or whatever and then you will know yourself that you are the only one using it. Just make it look like notepad or smth and be careful with reading/writing to the memory/injecting any dll and you should be fine .
Old 06/24/2010, 17:49   #3

In my view NyerkBot is the best... .

If you are able to create your own bot.. well ok... but why inventing something which does already exist... unless the matter of costs ok.

Furthermore you wont find - THE BOT - because every bot has minor or major issues in some case... like detection of casts (e.g. nerykbot doesnt recognize this since 1.9) or whatsoever... but the monthly few is only about 4,99...
Old 06/24/2010, 18:52   #4

thanks for the replies im not the type to make a bot because lets face it i have the money to buy one but i want a bot that is up to date constantly and doesnt get u banned after each update this is why i hate AionSZ bad customer support also

ive registed on nyerkBot aswell and checking it out you mentioned the detection of casts is not recognized since 1.9 i dont really understand that part

thx again for the reply
Old 06/24/2010, 20:28   #5

by that i mean.. the bot is not able to recognize if a mob is casting (relevant for firing silence arrow whatever.. or focused evasion of rangers....) you know? ^^
Old 06/24/2010, 23:11   #6

ah yeah i thought it was that well would you say nyrek is reliable for example does it keep up to date when new patches are out and inform u if its detected or not
Old 06/25/2010, 02:28   #7

So nyrek is the only bot thats worth buying?
Old 06/25/2010, 14:11   #8

yes it is kept up to date by the author! (even after patch!)
Old 06/25/2010, 14:48   #9

daeva bot and angelbot they are 2 very decent bots ive used em both and no ban yet
Old 06/25/2010, 17:46   #10

elite*gold: 117
Old 06/26/2010, 17:10   #11

i currently use mmoninja but the skills seems wierd like slow compared to for example aionsv whats the botting like with deava and angelbot?
Old 06/29/2010, 22:49   #12

i have a question i have 2 acc one main and the seccond for botting but if i get caught can they ban my 2 acc because of my ip?
Old 06/29/2010, 23:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mza325 View Post
i have a question i have 2 acc one main and the seccond for botting but if i get caught can they ban my 2 acc because of my ip?
yes