Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What is the interest in a working IA bot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the interest in a working IA bot?

UPDATE: Added a new dev/support person to the project,

UPDATE:
Demo video.

UPDATE/NOTE: If there is any1 that would like to try the bot out on IA then PM me, I need some Beta testers. But please read the stuff below too.
Edit: Hold on beta testers. Bot being Reworked and changed for better performance and easier setup for new users and more stealth functions being added for security.

Hello, so, basicly I have made a working bot, that works on IA.
Reason to why I haven't released it is because it is going to go detected very fast :P and then I loose all work, however, I have realized (at lvl 51) that the game is pretty pointless and the endgame sucks :P.

Saying that, what is the interest in a IA bot?, and if anyone can come up with a way to release the bot without getting it banned in a matter of days, tell me.

Features(implemented):
Attacking mobs
resting
looting
using Ctrl keys, using any keys that can be specified by Hex.

UPDATE:
Crafting bot added.
Pixel Scanner added if it's gonna be needed

Functions that I have made in the bot (c++) incase I release the source:
GenerateKey (sends a key)
GenerateKeyDown (holds down a key)
GenerateKeyCtrl (sends a key with Ctrl held down, 0-9)
BotSleep ( basicly Sleep(); but u use it in sec)
TurnRight (turns the bot right, to search for mobs)
BotJump (.. duh?)
BotActive (makes the character walk a little bit forward to make sure it's standing)

I have also added code to start reading memory from the process, since I didnt find that necessary if you just configure the bot the right way it will kill all night without dying and still lvling good, that way you wont risk getting caught as easily. But code is there if you want to. (not 100% complete tho).

If there is any interest in this, please say so and I will create a demo video of the bot running a while, and then might release if I can find some way to do it well without just giving the exe out or the source :P that's gonna get everyone banned for sure.

And PLEASE if you have any idea on how to solve the problem of distributing this without getting it banned, tell me.

Yours truly, Hate

Oh, and please dont take this as that I want to brag about it, the reason to why I dont release it directly is stated above. No bots rly work on IA, and there is a reason I had to write my own bot.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 80
#moved

Old   #3

Nice
Old   #4

I tell you what... Make the player launch IA without the need of their launcher. That means you have make it.

Old   #5

UPDATE: Crafting bot added.
Old   #6

I'd be willing to test it if you make a demo video, and possibly share the source so I know it's not malicious :P.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthrax420 View Post
I'd be willing to test it if you make a demo video, and possibly share the source so I know it's not malicious :P.
I'll get on making a video asap thought about it a cpl of days anyway.

And source is a mjeeeh, but u can scan it all u want since it will not be malicious .