Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Connect

Discussion on Client Connect within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Client Connect

Hy guys i try to make an server and i think i made i finish to start StartGs and StartLs and what its next? to download a client,a launcher and ????
PS:I have an Dinamic Ip

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connect with 2010 Client
12/24/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 244 Replies
Hello, Now i will show you HowTo Connect with the 2010 Client. 1. Extract the root.epk 2. Edit the file serverinfo.py 3. Paste the following code into this file (replace the whole content) import os import app import locale
[Help] Client keep failed to connect
05/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hi all.. i really need help here... i tried to connect my client to my server and still keep failed.. acc server, npc and msg server is ok.. connected but when i tried to log with client.. keep failing .. server under maint.i have changed the oem.ini and oem.dat also same.. can someone help me ? i run the server in localhost.
(Help)How can I connect to the client
04/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I do my best and I can't connect to he client any one here can help me? http://i40.tinypic.com/263ygc5.jpg
Need help with client(can't connect)
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
YouTube - Can't connect to server Here's a video on which I show what works and what I changed. So maybe it's more clear now what I'm doing wrong. Here's some info bout what I'm using: - Hamachi 1.0.3., non commercial license. - IP: shown in video. - SQL 2000. - Dekaron Difference client given here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-engl ish-gameclient.html
Client cant connect
07/18/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am trying to set up cabal pserver atm but is isn`t working. I set up CENTOS with vmware like in the tutorial used mssql2005 to restore the databases. I downloaded the US Client of the Video Tutorial topic but I cant connect to the server. Any help?