Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger Vs. assassin

Discussion on Ranger Vs. assassin within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranger Vs. assassin

hi there
so what do u think PvP Ranger Vs. assassin , who would win?
and if the ranger losse what can he do to win
Old 06/01/2010, 03:49   #2

well, mostly it depends on who gets the first jump. and anybody that finishes their burst and the other opponent didn't die will get the upper hand.
Old 06/01/2010, 11:53   #3

mmmmmmmmm didnt really get u,i just started aion, what u mean by "first jump" , "burt" and "upper hand"
Old 06/05/2010, 13:48   #4

burst is if he is buffing/spelling all his dmg skills.

a lvl 50 ranger with pvp weapon does an amazing burst damage...and normaly if a sin doesnt come close to him she dies easily...but if u ve good equip with your assassin u can ambush him and stunlock him so that he dies in under 5 secs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Important!!!]Find ranger/assassin BUG
05/21/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello! I see no any posted about this, so i thought posted it here. I'm find a uber bad crappy ranger/assassin bug: 1) Leveled ranger/assassin to got Stealth skill any level, like Stealt Lv1 for example. 2) Use "Stealth". 3) In invisible you char put down you weapon in inventory. 4) After "Stealth" are over, put up you weapon and try attack now you got +10 damage in you attack.
WTB: US Account Elyos Ranger or Assassin 40+
04/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB: US Account Elyos Ranger or Assassin 40+ I will take the whole package into account including alts, legion, etc. Must be Owned Since Day 1 (Should have received 7 months reward around April 25th). Must not be botted or banned/warned/infraction/etc. I will ask for a picture of the account profile. If it is not Collector's Edition, I won't value as much since I would have to pay for an upgrade. Paying up to and around $200 based on what you have. For example, I am not going to pay...
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account
01/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling level 50/44 ranger/assassin on same account Server Nezekan over 6m kinah and lost of loots on storage fluxex and crafting material pm me if u guys r interested buying the account will give more details(screenshot of the account if u pm me) the subscription will expired Jan 30 I prefer Australian buyer for a quick bank to bank money transfer
WTB 50 Ranger, Gladiator and/or Assassin - US only
12/12/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Buying 50 Aion Ranger, Glad and/or sin. US servers only. Instant payment with copy of ID will be delivered upon a successful transaction. Plz contact via AIM if you're selling. Thanks AIM: [email protected]
WTB aion Ranger or Assassin
10/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I wtb a ranger or a assassin Needs to be lvl 27+ and u need to have all the account information!