Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion - AP Trading [Exploit]

Discussion on Aion - AP Trading [Exploit] within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion - AP Trading [Exploit]

Most of you should know that if your around the same level and rank (perfect for twinks) that what you kill off eachother is more then what you lose.

I have accounts on Lumiel and Marchutan (US Server's) if you would like to start AP Trading just shoot me a PM and we can both rack up AP. Yes there is a limit to how many kills get you AP, i believe its either a 24 hour cooldown after about 6 kills. In some odd cases after 2 hours ive gained AP from trading.

Both my accounts are Asmodians, so you would need to be Elyos inorder to trade with me. Unless anyone else wants to trade within this topic. And if you do, make sure your in a secluded area, having a kisk helps lots and just work with speed. Have fun trading!!!!
Old 05/18/2010, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
wohow nice idea for a thread!
search for trader to, Eu Server - Nerthus - Elyos
pm me
Old 05/18/2010, 23:00   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537

Use this thread.

#closed