Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what folder are all the armor and weapon textures located in?

Discussion on what folder are all the armor and weapon textures located in? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what folder are all the armor and weapon textures located in?

title say it all anybody know?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find weapon textures
05/17/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 44 Replies
I would like to start by saying, if anyone thinks this is taken from CoFusion, it is, BUT, I was the guy who posted it there. And now, the guide... Each weapon dds is made of six numbers in the format XXXYYZ, and can be found in *YourConquerFolder*/c3/texture
How to find the armor textures you want
04/23/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
I have seen many people asking questions about how to find the armor textures that they want to edit. I have decided to help them out by quoting what i use. This is not my work and all credits are noted. Textures All textures can be found here: C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\c3\texture These are only part of the dds file name not the full name just do a search for what you are looking for and it will pop up like if you were trying to find the dds file for the Gold Helmet that is red...
How to find weapon textures
08/22/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
I have seen amny people asking how to find weapon textures so now i have decided to post what i use to find the textures when editing. Note:*This is not my work and all credits are noted* Each weapon dds is made of six numbers in the format XXXYYZ XXX = type of weapon YY = level of weapon Z = quality of weapon