Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First EU Divine Fortress Capture

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
First EU Divine Fortress Capture

Tonight 24/04/2010, few minutes before midnight, the Divine Fortress fell down for the first time in the West.

Greatings to all Elyseans from the Fr-Suthran server that took part in this event or in the previous attempts.

For several weeks we had tried the abyss core fortress every saturday/sunday evening but for no avail. At first we had to learn how to deal with the several successive parts of the fight. Later on, while encoutering the 5th part of the fight, a nasty bug prevented us realizing our dream as spawning adds did not despawn and after nearly one hundred were wandering around, we enjoyed a nice server shut down to prevent a crash. Last week, two boss resets occured that prevented us again to capture the fortress.

The divine fortress was finally captured tonight after two hours of intensive fighting, including defense of our upper layer fortress against asmodians. The fight ended only few seconds before the siege official closure as all were giving their best to remove the last remaining HP percents of the guardian, wondering whether it was for this week or next one.

You can easily imagine our happiness when that last pink area turned green. Congratulations to all 900 Elyseans who attended the event, espececially those who kept coming week after week hopping for their dream to come true. Our deepest thanks also go to Forga and Falkynn, who organized our faction and the fight and drove it to the victory. Without him, this would not have happen.

The Down

We enjoyed our CM vist afterwards as well as some GM. They summoned us some worldbosses (Qooqoos, Pasksiques and Chieftain Kraka) as well as turning themselves into giant Divine Fortress Guardian (as tall as the fortress itself):

Greatings Daevas,

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Congratulations from the Aion Team for tonight feats
To all Elyseans (as well as Asmodians and their tenacity) and to Forga for setting things up!
We feared our Gms
Pictures of a small part of the "Kisk Forest". There are a lot more around in the underground room.

We let you enjoy discovering everything by yourself. The fight would not be as interesting as it was for us if we handed all information out. However, be warned. DO NOT LET ANYONE FLYING OUT OF THE DIVINE FORTRESS ONCE THE FIGHT STARTED. The guardian deity still has some nasty bolvig-like behaviour. Dealing with our fellow ennemies was not an issue as the boss was nice enough to aoe wipe them clean for us. In the end, their assassins trying to kill high ranked people down the kisk where the greatest threat.

We all hope to see you soon enjoy the same victory. And to our beloved ennemies, Suthran Asmodians, keep up ! You are formidable and we all hope for epic battles in the future (and epic lag as well ).
Next step for us: full green abyss and then, downing some dredgions in the abyss. Stay tuned !

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol this never going to happen on siel in NA servers >.<

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
wow this was pretty cool.... CM Arathaur is pretty big LOL! I haven't seen anyone in thor server T_T