Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Accountservice (Need infos?)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Accountservice (Need infos?)

Hey there

Didn't want to post in Black Market since It's not really a trade (and if would go page 3 in notime) but I'm looking for some infos people on this forum may know

I'm selling an Aion account and got some offer but one asked me about this :

Quote:
I was asking about gender/name change tickets because as far as i know I can't purchase them with my paypal and use them on your account (since the owner's name will be different etc.)
So, if needed, can u purchase them with your paypal? With me ofc covering the extra euros needed for it.
Is this really true ? Has anyone experienced this already ?

Well I don't mind that much coz If the buyer really wants this he'll have to provide me gametimecard to activate account and make the service eligible

Had the idea to do this after the account is sold but NC Would see it being connected in different location with a really short time so may bring suspicions ? (Tho they didn't ban hackers before ppl open ticket and spam them)

Or if some people got some tips or w/e not to bring attention and to keep the account safe (don't hesitated to pm)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
He can, the PayPal email will be blacklisted though by NCSoft (So that a stolen PayPal might not be used on that platform if it was used before there) if you are trying to use it with a different account. He has to write an email to the NCSoft support stating that he wants his paypal email unlocked. The name of the owner of the account and the owner of the paypal account can be different.

And no, NCSoft doesn't really care. I'm sharing 2 Accounts with a friend (we frequently switch characters on them) since over a year and nothing has happened yet.