Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Who was ban , and unban atm ???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who was ban , and unban atm ???

like title says , who was ban , and unban atm ?

i was ban there is 5 month, and i wanna know if it's possible to get unban his account . THx for answer , no retards 's reply accepted .

Old   #2

I am not 100 sure what you mean, but ncsoft bans whoever that's not playing the game anymore to save resources if this is what you wanted to know.
ALso poeple who use third party programs though i dont think they are doing a very good job atm.

Old   #3

If you use 3rd party programm you can't get unbanned and if you are banned permanently and did complain which was declined you won't get unbanned anyways but just try your luck and write support i suggest you to take english support its faster
Old   #4

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLerKid View Post
If you use 3rd party programm you can't get unbanned and if you are banned permanently and did complain which was declined you won't get unbanned anyways but just try your luck and write support i suggest you to take english support its faster
What you can try, is to talk to the support that you want your AION region changed, or to be more exact, that you want to exchange it. You will LOOSE all characters, remaining subscription time, veteran rewards and get a new AION Serial in exchange that is unbanned. This however, will only be done ONCE for each Account. So if you had an US Collectors Edition Account, you will be given a completly new EU Collectors Edition Serial + 1 free month.