Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graphic Edits Question

Discussion on Graphic Edits Question within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Graphic Edits Question

I saw a few posts about graphic edits. I'm assuming the technique applies to the legit servers as well as the psrvrs?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Archer Edits
07/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello i always wondered if there is an edit for archer's weapons "Bow" coz i have never seen an edit for it anywhere on these forums.. anyone know some?
Question on edits
08/30/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Well, I am LOVING all of the edits that have been done. It's fun to mess with the small things, but I've only done so much. What I really want to do is make edits to garments, or weapons, etc. But I'm not sure how to go about doing that =\ I don't know what files to edit, or what program(s) I would need... So can anyone give me any information? I looked at that --->Extracted c3.wdf & data.wdf files.<--- Thread, but I didn't really understand what I was reading.
Question About weapon edits
07/09/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
How can i edit Weapons Like bow 130 / 120 / 125 /115 Club 130 / 125 /120 and other (where can i find them )
Co Graphic Edits.
01/30/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 17 Replies
Well i decided sincely im not good at programming or coding im making some co graphic edits. these are my first i hope you like them both are made slightly pinkish male and female. please post your comments.. thanks 1. GhostEdit. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/jjrevised/ GhostEditScreenie.gif