Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good bot for ranger?

Discussion on Good bot for ranger? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good bot for ranger?

Well just curious if there are any good bots that a ranger can use...

if there please post them below

i dont need it to kite, but at least dont run up to the mob and start shooting arrows point blank...
Old 03/15/2010, 08:55   #2

use a gladiator than..
Old 03/16/2010, 19:16   #3

I Use Aion Ninja Bot.

I got a Ranger lvl 48 now and can bot easy in Theobomos for expamble.

The Bot can KITE as well and there is no problem as long as you are not kiting in red dot mobs ;D and he is not running to the mobs he is attacking from range ca. 25m also you can turn off kinting.. but why?
Old 03/20/2010, 05:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloNK2 View Post
use a gladiator than..
You're right. Im going to ditch the class I like because I cant bot on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzz View Post
I Use Aion Ninja Bot.

The Bot can KITE as well and there is no problem as long as you are not kiting in red dot mobs ;D and he is not running to the mobs he is attacking from range ca. 25m also you can turn off kinting.. but why?
Thanks, but isn't that bot like super expensive? I remember reading about it somewhere and how it cost a lot...
Old 03/26/2010, 03:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzz View Post
I Use Aion Ninja Bot.

I thought that bot's website just got hacked by a noob cracker and their community forum had been down for quite a while?

I wouldnt say that's very safe.

Old 03/30/2010, 12:47   #6

you can bot up a ranger with every bot properly , you dont even need to kite ... it all comes down to your gear and how well you can setup the ingame macros.