Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some opinions

Discussion on Need some opinions within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some opinions

Hey guys, I spent some time looking around at all the bots out here for AION. I saw some people asking which one the best is based on the list that was made but all the responses where telling him to go for the free bots. If money is not an issue which of the bots are the top 5? Can someone give me the top 5 bots out there right now regardless of the price? Thanks!
Old 02/18/2010, 18:52   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mods Please Help OR anyone help or opinions
07/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
tagal na kong di play ng gc.. kc nag punta ko here china..for 3 month vacation.. bored na bored na ko.. nung sinubukan kong idl ung GC bakit ayaw?... broken link or dead link?.. y ganun?.. sino pwede tumulong sakin.. meron ba kong pwede magawa to play gc ph dito sa china?... all opinion/help will be greatly appreciated.. tnx
Need your own opinions for ADVENTURERS!
07/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm playing adventurer(Gracia Final) and I need some guides for it. Mainly : 1. Gears ( I geared up my adventurer with dual daggers and an s80 set ) Any other opinions? 2. What is the best subclass for adventurers? 3. Ive seen some videos in youtube.com using heavy set for adventurers? Is this really good as hell? :D Please answer this in your own opinion! Feel free.
Need your opinions!
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello people. Me and my crew are currently working on implenting a new system/feature, a unfinished TQ system, which they call Crafting. Anyhow, we are almost finished with this system, and need your opinion of what it should be used for. The server will be leveling and very realistic, so please only post realistic ideas. Implenting new items to the server is an option so don't be afraid to post things like that. Here's a few ideas we have so far: * Compose gems into higher quality...
Need Opinions!!!
09/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I need some opinions on some good SRO Pservers no flames please :bandit:
need opinions
08/10/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
well i guess im just wondering if its just a waste of my time or somthing but im making a runescape bot... i guess... i havent gotten to far but just wondering if i should just quit it and just make one for another game.